|| XV || I'm not mad

I had jus opened my eyes in this moment, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I got up slowly, trying to listen at my door if they boys were up or not. I have learnt to tell the difference between Mox's voice and Jon's voice but, I didn't hear anything. I opened my door quietly to see no one in our hotel living room. I sighed and then my heart stopped. Another door opened. The room next to mine. Jon's room. I snapped my head towards were the sound was coming from. Fear and weakness took control of my body.
I was met with dull blue eyes. He didn't look like a person but, more like a sad spirit.

He looked as if he was dead and I knew I had something coming for me.

"M-Mox." I let out barley as a whisper. He walked closer. The fear in my body had me shaking and weak to my knees. He was now only 2 inches apart from me. I shielded my face as if he was about to hit me.

"It's okay." He said in the most broken nothing voice I had ever heard. I slowly put my hands down and tried to meet his gaze but, I was too uncomfortable. "I'm not mad." He then said. I met his gaze this time and it appeared as if he had tears in his eyes. "Please don't hurt me." I whispered. "I'm not. I'm gonna go see Sam." He said and my brain filled with confusion as he stared behind me. I looked behind me to find nothing there. "Mox....S-Sam is dead." I said shakily. He didn't reply me this time. Instead he just walked past me into the kitchen  he leaned against the sink. I tried not to but, I found myself walking towards him. I was stretching my arm out to touch his shoulder, in sign of reassurance but, I flinched when he spoke.

"He might be dead to you but...." he said not even turning to face me. His voice sounded so dark and deep. I started to back up slowly trying not to make a sound even tho it wouldn't make a difference. It was quiet for like 6 seconds and I have stopped moving back. Then my head turned to the sound of the utensil drawer opening with a slight creek. He pulled out a knife and by then my mind had stopped working. My brain forgot how to move it think as I was just frozen. "He's just one heart break away." *THUMB*

He had stabbed himself.

I fell to the floor and I already had tears streaming down my face. Hot tear and heartbreak the only thing I can feel. I had lost my hearing and strength but, brought myself to crawl to the body that now fell on the floor.

"MOX!!!" I yelled as I pulled the knife out of him. "WAKE UP PLEASE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME JOE HELP ME!!!!" I yelled but, nobody had come. I was left there crying and sobbing on his unconscious body. "Jon." I squeaked out. "JON WAKE UP BABY PLEASE I LOVE YOU!!!" I yelled and then grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I dialed 911 and literally got no answer.

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!?

I pulled him up and held him to my chest. "Please baby wake up." I cried. "Your my best friend, your my brother, your my everything. I CANT LIFE WITHOUT YOU!!!" I yelled.

"JONNNNNN!!!!" I kept screaming as if that would help.

"WAKE UP!, WAKE UP!, WAKE UP!" I yelled as if that would help.

"Colby what's going on?" Joe asked walking into the hotel room I guess coming back from the GYM.

"ITS JON HE KILLED HIMSELF!" I yelled and he didn't look fazed. "Colby wake up." He said.

"HUH? IM UP JONS DEAD! JON WAKE UP!!" I yelled again.

"COLBY COLBY! WAKE UP!" Joe said the slapped me.

"WAKE UP!"

My eyes popped open.

Huh?

It was all a dream.

"Damn, Colby are you okay?" Jon asked me as he wiped the tears and hair on my face. I was still shaking. I just hugged him. "I'm so sorry, Jon!" I cried as I held onto him. "Hey you didn't do anything. Are you okay baby?" He asked me and I nodded. "Please sleep by me tonight. I need you." I pleaded. I looked at him with teary eyes and he looked at me with caring ones. "Of course." He said.

Then I laid back down with him next to me. I snuggled up to him happy that my worst nightmare was all a dream.