Chapter 1 - A boy in a new "school"

Kids everywhere have Elements, where they can control differnt sources, fire, water, steel, plastic, void, mind, and much more. The world split into factions  want to dominate the land, all partys are taking extreme measures to get what they want. Enrolling kids to train as military, or slavery. These kids must peice togethers the shards and find the true cause of this war, if they dont, who knows what could happen.

"Love you sweety! Have a good one!" A women called from within the house, only lit by the early morning rays.

"Love you too!" Bread crumbs falling from Eastons mouth as he rushed out the door. The sun hit him like a truck. He slammed the door and began to sprint down the crumbling sidewalk, tall concrete apartments lined one side, occasionally a potted tree would wizz by him. His messy brown hair flapping in the wind, his thin light blue jacket wipped around. He had tight, washed out pants and they were slightly falling down his waist. "Damn I'm going to be late" He said, and bit his lip. He rounded a corner and saw his high school.

Bring!

◇ ◇ ◇

Easton got up from his seat and started to walk to lunch, down a long dim hallway "Got to love mondays" he mumbled.

"Easton! Slow your ass down." A girl around the same height as him with long pink hair tied into a bun wearing a leather biker jacket and jeans ran up to him and ruffled his hair. "Heard you were late to class." She grinned. Easton fixing his hair just glared at her with eyes like steel.

"At least I didnt miss a whole period." He coughed, and winking at her.

"You, little, shi-"

"Yo what's up guys!" Shouted a tall muscular boy with a tight camo shirt and baggy ash gray jogger. who was walking up to them. "Let's head to lunch!" pointing finger guns and proceeding to shoot them in the direction of the cafeteria.

"Atlas, we've talked about the finger guns." The girl disapprovingly said.

"Moixe, you can't stop me if Andon is cool with the finger guns, then you can be cool with the finger guns." Atlas fired back with a smirk.

"Speak of the devil." Easton interjected. A boy with a similar build and height to Atlas but with sweeped dark blue hair, bags under his eyes, a leather jacket with the sleeves pushed up above the elbows, and tight black ripped skinny jeans walked up to them

"You guys have too much fucking energy-" Andon said yawning.

"Its fucking noon why are you tired? Wait no... Trixe's going to have your ass." Moxie said concerningly.

"Calm down short stuff. Four am was the official time of death, and she doesn't need to know." He said sternly.

"Time of death?" Atlas questiond.

"That's when I went to bed idiot."

Moxie twitched "Short. stuff?"

"And it's time to go!" Atlas said pushing moxie towards the lunch room, Andon and Easton followed quickly.

"I didnt know it was possible... piss off Moxie, Trixe, get dual set up, and still have time for lunch." Easton said quietly.

Andon smirked "I'm the best. As always." Flicking his finger he gave a thumbs up, and blue fire appeared on the top of his thumb.

(Side note)

Any feed back you have would be great! thanks. Yes it's my first one, yes it's short, yes it bad.