Chapter 6 - When The World is Unfair

"Hey mom."

"Baby I've been calling you for the past 10 minutes! What have you been doing?!"

"The fighting tournament was going on..."

"...We both know I hate that you went to that, Element Training War Fighting whatever school..."

"Its cool though, I won!"

Sigh "Good for you baby, remember to call me sometime, and please be careful."

"I will, bye mom love you."

"Bye... Atlas."

◇ ◇ ◇

"Congrats on the win!" Easton said nervously. The whole group was boredly sitting on some concrete steps, the clouds overcasting the whole school. Andon was on his phone, Atlas was talking with Easton, and Moxie, then Trixie was reading a book. "What powers does Asher have again?" Easton questioned

"Thanks man, Asher has Creation powers, I think." Atlas said quickly. He looked at Moxie who was down a couple steps "You did great Moxie!"

"Oh, thanks Atlas." Moxie said, smiling.

"ALL SET TWO PARTICIPANTS TO YOUR BLOCK" The femen voice shouted.

"You better beat his ass." Andon said.

"I will!" Easton yelled as he ran and dissolved into the crowd of people, towards the fighting arena.

"So do you guys want to go watch his battle?" Atlas said?

"Nah, I'm good..." Moxie mumbled.

"He's going to lose, why get my hopes up." Andon said bluntly. Atlas raised his eyebrow.

"We don't know that for sure." Atlas said loudly.

"Are you a fucking idot, all creation users, are OP as hell." Andon said rolling his eyes. "I'm getting something to drink." He said walking up the stairs.

"He's right though... I'm all for Easton but a Creation elementalist, it's not happening." Trixie said not looking up from her book.

"You're a real air head sometimes Atlas..." Moxie said quietly.

"But its Easton he could just burn through anything they make, right?" Atlas said confidently.

"But what if Asher just makes a slab of concrete and throws it at him, he can't burn through concrete." Moixe said standing up staring daggers at Atlas. "I get you want him to win, but your to optimistic."

"Three.. two... one.. go!" The femen voice said.

"I got the drinks!" Andon shouted from the top of the stairs. He walked down and handed everyone their drinks.

"Oh thanks Andon, where did you get these?" Moxie said quietly.

"The cafeteria you dumbass, the fights going on so drinks are being served." Andon said, give Moxie her coffee spilling some on her, and gave Atlas' his espresso. "Your, water..." Anden said hading the water to Trixie.

"You know me too well." Trixe said smiling.

"Your fucking weird, milk is better than that..." Andon said disgusted.

"Thanks for the drinks!" Atlas said quickly looking at eveyone else, before getting back to drinking his espresso.

"Yeah.." Andon said rolling his eyes. An explosion shook the ground throwing the drinks everywhere, a smoke cloud emanated from the fighting arenas. Then it started to snow.

SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BEING LATE IM A LAZY SHIT, ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING.(ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE OUT TODAY)