Chapter 2 - A dazzling dual

"Hey Trixie, good to see you." Easton said happily, sitting down his food-tray clattering agaisnt the thin metal table. "Everyone else is still getting there lunch."

"Hey do you know what the answer was for number fourty-five on the math homework?" Trixie said having her long dark brown hair fall in front of her eyes, enlarged by her round glasses. She was wearing a white button down shirt and a knee length light blue skirt.

"Trixie, you know I'm not a..." Easton took a deep breath. "NERD!" He threw up a peace sign with a smirk. Trixie sighed and went back to scribbling equations on her homework.

Atlas started sitting down on the other side of the table his food-tray slowly descending from the air "What's up-"

"Fuckers!" Andon shouted, jumping into Atlas, smirking. He dropped his tray and it clatter on the table, his food exploding off of it hitting everyone is the vicinity.

"OI! Trixie, Andon stayed up tell four AM, and called me short stuff, kill him with me please." Moixe shouted running on ice twords the table.

"Looks like it's a two V one today..." Trixie said wiping food of her shirt. Shooting daggers at Andon; making sure he got the message.

"Guys let's not be to rash now hes just... Tired..." Atlas said loudly. Putting on a big smile. "We can just calm-"

"Shut the fuck up already" Andon muttered.

"Make it a three V one. I'm a kill this bitch." Atlas said raising his voice "NO ONE FUCKING SWEARS AT ME!" Having two metal sheets a swirling around him.

◇ ◇ ◇

A light breeze passed through the small courtyard. Andon his hand in his pockets standing on the right side, Moxie, Atlas, and Trixie opposing him. The concrete wall of the school surrounding them. Everyones ready for a fight, their eyes locked onto Easton as he held his hand up in the air counting. "Five, four, three, two, one... Fight!" An ice wall emerge out of the ground, as light blue fire exploded from Andons hands, the fire clawed at the ice reducing it to steam. A metal sheet cut through the fire. Andon ducked nonchalantly.

"Almost got hit by your bullshit" Andon taunted Atlas. An ear price screech silenced the battle field, the sound eminated from trixie's hands, Moxie slid on an ice path flanking Andon, with Trixie getting ready for a punch, on his other side. Andon suddenly exploded with blue flames scorching the wall behind him. Moxie, muffled the roar of the explosion by incasing Andon in ice. The ice hissed and ran from the intense heat. A metal sheet cut through the air going  straight for Andon's neck, he quickly jumped and did a front flip. Blue flames pounced from his hands towards Trixie.

"Your tricks dont work on me Lover Boy." Trixie said. A sonic a screech scilenced the crowd of flames in an instant. Trixie ready to punch him in the face. Moxie behind Andon, shooting an ice boulder, and Atlas' metal sheets primed to cut through anything in there path.

"Yeah, sure." Andon replied. Red flames roared and everything went silent, as the steam cleared one person was left standing; his hands in his pockets and his coat burnt to a crisp, his chest and abs exposed, and his Jean's torn and falling off, showing his briefs.
"Dumbasses" Andon grinned "thought you could fucking defeat me? No you didn't, and you never will."

THANKS FOR READING THIS HOPEFULLY THIS WON'T BE THE NORMAL CHAPTER LENGTH I'M HOPPING TO INCREASE IT BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT. I HOPPED YOU LIKED IT :):)