Lunch time

Richie PoV

Class ended and I walked out. Bev was approach me with her cigarette pack hiding in her hands. "Now let's go smoke." She says as we walk to the back of the school. "I don't think I'm gonna smoke today." I say declining the cigarette she was trying to pass me. "Wait what! Why?" She asks lighting her cigarette. "Ehhh...I just don't feel like smoking today." I say. "I'm gonna go have lunch with the rest of the group." "Ok, whatever." She says putting the cigarette between her pink lips. Then I walked away. I walk back into school hoping to see the boy again. I looked around and didn't see him so I just shrugged my shoulders. I head to the cafeteria and see my friends sitting at a table in the middle of the room. I don't have any food so I'm just gonna ask one of them if I can have something of theirs. I walk over to them with a big old fake smile. "HEY bitches!" I yell putting my fingers into the shape of a gun. "Wow trashmouth decided to actually come and have lunch with us instead of smoking out side with that slut." John says. I knew they meant Bev. Usually when one person from the group isn't here the rest of the group talks shot about them. I take a seat in between Millie and Ben. "I just didn't want to smoke today." I say shrugging my shoulders for the thousandth time today. "Ha, that's new." Sadie says putting an apple slice into her mouth. "Do you even have any money to buy this shitty lunch?" Millie asked me. "Nope." I respond with. Then she pulled a bag of strawberries out of her lunch box and gave it to me. "There. Now you have something to eat." She says. "Ahh sweet, thanks Mills." I say now consuming the sweet strawberries. We talk for awhile till I see the boy walk into the cafeteria with Stan and Bill. I used to be very good friends with them in middle school. But I started hanging out with the popular kids and then in 8th grade we were slowly drifting apart. We haven't talked ever sense. I miss them a lot. It was always so much for hanging out with them. Stan would act like the father of the group and me and Bill were like the crazy children. I look at the boy in between them. He looked like he had seen a ghost or some shit. Stan and Bill had their hands on his back and it looked like they were protecting him. The boy looked like he was about to cry. I felt really bad cause Henry probably already got to him. The last time we had a new kid Henry and his gang beat up the new kid and they had to move to a different school.
Eddie PoV

Stan and Bill were quickly walking with me to the cafeteria. I felt like crying but something stopped me from crying. We make it to the cafeteria and go sit down. "Eddie do you have food?" Stan asked. "No, but I don't need any. I'm not hungry right now." "No! You need to eat." Stan says actually like a protective father. "G-god Stan y-you're ac-acting like a d-dad." Bill giggles. "Well that's because I am. I am now father of Eddie. Eddie will you be my son?" Stan says. "Sure." I say while me, Stan, Bill laugh. "W-Well I'm g-going t-to get s-some f-food now." Bill says and walks off. I hear the cafeteria doors slam open. "HEY FAGGOT WHERE ARE YOU!!" I hear Henry scream so that all the students hear him. "Eddie get behind me." Stan says quietly and I do what he told me. My heart was beating out of my chest. Henry had his whole gang with him and they looked like they were ready to beat me up. "Found him." I hear one of his gang members say. His frown turned into a wide evil smile and they boy points to me. "You can't hide you little bitch." Henry says approaching me. "Go away." Stan says. "Ha you got this loser to protect you. He's so skinny and weak." Henry says laughing evilly. Everyone around us is watching, recording, and laughing at me. My face turns red and I can feel tears run down my face. I started crying like crazy when people started throwing food at me and calling me names. This isn't how my first day was supposed to go. Bill runs over to us. Stan, Bill, Henry, and his gang are all fighting. Some of them were trying to get physical. Food was all over me and I did nothing but cry. I quickly run off to the restroom trying to ignore all the people around me. I rushed into the restroom and tried to clean myself off. But my sweater was stained. I just sat down and cried. This is the worst day of my life.
Richie PoV

Him, Bill, and Stan sit down and talk for awhile. I didn't realize I was staring at the boy for too long because Ben slapped the back of my head. "Who are you staring at?" Ben asks. He turns to face the direction I was looking at and made a disgusted face. "Nothing." I say looking at him. The rest of the group turns to see what Ben saw. He was looking at the boy and now the rest of the group was. "Wtf why are you staring at that fag?" Sadie says in a sassy tone. "I wasn't." I say back. I door slams open to reveal Henry and his gang. He called out to the boy. "Omg I have to watch this." Millie says. Everyone nods their heads in agreement. I do the same but on the inside I was truly hurting. I saw everything happen. Then my friends joined in on the name calling. I didn't do anything. I just watched until I say the boy run off somewhere. After school I have to go say sorry to him.

Ha this was a long one.~Oliver