Im sorry

Richie PoV

I was sitting in my last class staring at the clock. It read "2:49." I only had 11 more minuets till I can get out of this hell trap. "After school I'm going to go find that boy and say sorry to him about my stupid ass 'friends' and probably get to know him a little better. Well, at least his name and where he's from." I say very quietly so no one can hear me. I hear the bell ring and I quickly shove my stuff into my backpack and rush out of class. I walked out side and went to the bike rack. I look around to see if the boy was anywhere to be found. After about a minute of searching I saw him talking to Stan and Bill. I didn't want to go up to him if they were there because they're probably still mad at my for leaving them to become popular. I thought they were all walking to their houses but nope. Stan and Bill walked off and left the boy standing there. I saw them wave good bye to each other. I hopped onto my bike and rode over to him.
Eddie PoV

Me, Bill, and Stan talked for a little. "Hey Eddie do you want to come to the quarry with us right now?" Stan asks. "Nah, I'm good and besides I have to go take a shower to get all this food off of me." I giggle a little after. "Oh ok then." Stan says and we all say "good bye." In unison. We all start laughing and they started walking off in the other direction. Then I started to head home. I hear a bike following me and I get scared and my heart started racing in fear again. I was really scared to turn around so I didn't. Then the person pulls up next to me. I turn my head finally and see it's the tall boy. I felt my face go a little red and I also started shaking because I was thought he was gonna make fun of me, beat me up,or something worse. "Hi, I'm Richie. Richie Tozier." He says with a wide smile. His name sounded a lot like mine. I felt my face go completely red so I turned my head away and face the other direction. "I'm E-Eddie, Eddie Kaspabrak." I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "Hey, are names kinda sound the same." He says doing an awkward laugh and my a gun shape with is fingers. I take in all his features. He had big cute coke bottle glasses, really light freckles that you can only see close up, his plump lips, his perfect cheek bones, and his beautiful brown eyes that I can stare at for hours. Then he started to speak again. "Look, I'm really sorry about my friends and what they called you at lunch. I'm really sorry you had to experience that on your first day too." He says in a sad voice. And his smile turned from a smile to a frown. Wait why is he saying sorry to me? It's fine. You don't have to be sorry." I say giving him a little smile. He smiles back. "No I have to apologize. How my friends treated you wasn't right." He says putting his hands up. "It's fine, besides I got Stan and Bill to protect me." "Oh yeah, they can definitely protect you. Stan will protect you the most though. He will say he is your dad and treats you like a toddler." I was confused now. How does he know that? All these questions were running through my head but all I said was. " Wait, how do you know that?" He looked away from me and stopped smiling. "Well, I used to be really good friends with them in middle school. But then we started to stop hanging out with each other. Then we just stop talking all together." Hey says in a deep voice. Then he continued to speak. "I just wanted to be popular. I was very selfish back then... but I believe they will be great friends to you." "Yeah..." I say. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanna go to that little cafe down the street from here? To like get to know each other better."He says. Is he asking me out? "Umm sure. What day?" I ask. "How about tomorrow a little after school?" "Yeah that's sounds good." I say now having a big smile and rosy cheeks. I see him giggle a little. "Well the see you tomorrow Ed's." He says getting onto his bike ready to leave. "Don't call me Ed's! And bye bye." I say back till I realized what I said. Did I just say "bye bye" to him. I hear him laugh then speed off on his bike. I just roll my eyes and continue to walk home.