Chapter One

Chapter One ~ IT'S BEGUN...

       Deep within the underworld, where no forces of good or evil dared go, a beautiful young adult girl walked through the shadows. In the midst of her beauty, however, was pure death and destruction in her eyes. Anyone or anything that dared try to manipulate her thoughts in an attempt of seduction, was terribly mistaken and would surely shrivel up before her. It really pissed her off that any being thought they were worthy of her "love". She was hate. She was despair. She was the one who would cause all good magic to be destroyed, and she would rule black magic as a result. People feared what they did not understand, and she was happy about that, because SHE was the source of what people did not understand, giving her the upper-hand.

    Still, she had to admit, that there was no way she could rule black magic, while the Charmed Ones still breathed. And within hours, the next generation of Charmed Ones would be selected, from within the Halliwell family. This made her mission even more impossible. That is why she needed a power so great... so powerful... that even the Charmed Ones would cower in unimaginable fear. She needed the power to destroy the entire Halliwell line of witches. And she would. After she resurrected the very Source of Evil. The Source, himself.

     Yes... the Source--previously vanquished by the Charmed Ones, until he was replaced by the love interest of Phoebe Halliwell (the youngest of the sister witches). Cole Turner--or more commonly known as Balthazar in the demon realm. They then were forced to vanquish him, and Phoebe gave up on love for many years. But now she was married, to a cupid named Coop, with two children of their own. It disgusted her. But she wasnt going to bring back just one of the Sources'. She would bring them both back. Yes... yes that's what she would do. Because she was going to need help. And then once she destroyed the Charmed Ones for good, then she would destroy the Sources' once and for all. Then she, alone, would rule the entire magical community--enslaving good magical beings--and commanding the forces of evil to do her bidding, as she sat and admired her evil self.

    Moments later, she found herself standing at the edge of a deep trench in the Underworld caves. She did not need supplies. She did not need to use an ounce of her power, because she was the darkest of power, in the purest of forms. All she needed to do was speak.

    "In this night,

     And in this hour,

     I call apon the ancient powers.

     To bring back evil,

     And restore despair.

     Return to me,

     A force so great.

     Return to me the Sources' of Hate."

    Just as she finished speaking, she watched as dark tendrils of darkness billowed from the depths of the trench, spilling over onto the surface, and reassembling the Sources' right before her. The origional Source looked very evil, with flesh that was rotted in his face and neck, and he wore a black billowing robe. The other, Cole Turner, looked more modern. Perhaps resembling a young district attorney, but he also wore the same black robe.

   "My lords." She spoke the words, even though she knew that within hours, she would destroy them and send them right back to the hell demension where she brought them from. They were temporary.

   "Why have you ressurrected us, young child." The origional Source spat.

   "I assure you, I am no child." She tried not to make her voice sound hard.

   "Answer the question. You try our patience." Cole was the next to speak..

   "Yes... I do don't I?" She scoweled evily. "I have ressurrected you on this dark night to inform you that within hours, the new line of Charmed witches will be chosen, and the origionally chosen Charmed Ones will be stripped of the power of three."