Chapter 2: Pregnant Already ?

Maxon P.O.V

I layed in my bed thinking about America, I will never forgive myself I thought, I told Aspen to do this to her before I knew that I was in love with her. Aspen walked into my room and sat in a chair.

“I took her to the Southern grounds”. Aspen murmured

“It was a mistake” Maxon said lazily

“What do you mean you told me to do it .” Aspen shouted

“Get her back NOW” Maxon yelled across the room.

“No !” screamed Aspen

I jumped across the room and toppled Aspen to the ground and punch him in the face until he was unconscious.I felt totally better and I knew what I had to do. I had to go get America myself.        

                                              America’s P.O.V

I was locked in a room, starving and cold, Aspen and Kriss did this to me. I am not in a good state to fight since I just got surgery and I am so weak. I need Maxon to come and save me, he is my only hope, but will he come and save me ? Or am I on my own ?

Kriss’s P.O.V

I roamed the castle searching for Maxon. He had to be around here somewhere. Once I find him, I’m going to prove to him that I’m so much better than America.

“Hi Maxon !” Kriss said flirtatiously

“Hi Kriss .” Maxon said

It took him a while to process who he was talking to though.

“Where is America” Maxon shouted as he slammed Kriss into a wall.

“Don’t worry about it” I said

I tried to kiss Maxon, but then he slapped me.

What the heck !” I screamed because of the burning sensation

“Where is she !” Maxon screamed

“Oh, I kidnapped her because I want you all to myself (and the crown)......” but I whispered that last part.

“You didn’t answer my question” said Maxon

“She’s at Aspen’s place in the Southern Grounds in the dungeon, P.S I am a Southern and a Northern Rebel” replied Kriss

“Ugh, why would you take her all the way there ?” whined Maxon.

“It was your idea .” remarked Kriss

“I only said that because I was mad at her why did you listen to me ?” questioned

Maxon

                                      America’s P.O.V

It has been three weeks since I had gotten kidnaped. I was vomiting and my belly ached. I felt like there was a bug in my stomach, and then I realized maybe I was pregnant. That couldn’t be, or at least at this timing ! I’m still on the rebel grounds and I’m not even with Maxon !

“America ?” I heard someone say

When I heard the voice I studied it for a couple of seconds and I realized that it was Maxon’s !

When he opened the door I looked at the corner not wanting him to see me cry.

“America you’re okay !” Maxon said

“I’m not really….. actually….. I’m pregnant….” I said

“What…. how…..did you….pregnant ! ?” he questioned me

“I don’t remember what happened”I said, because I really didn’t.

“I think it was Aspen” I said

“What !” yelled Maxon