CHAPTER 2

Third P.O.V

He looked at her,his blue eyes looking deep into her brown ones. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen. He was looking for something in her eyes.It looked like he was musing. It was almost  like the whole world just stopped.

Sierra then remembered why she is  here. She coughed and looked down.He left her waist and moved away.

"What's your name?"He asked in a deep,masculine voice. She felt shivers run down her spine.

"Sier-ra, Sierra Black. "Sierra cursed herself for shuttering.

"Well, take a seat"She took a sit. He leaned against the edge of the table. She observed him for a moment. Blue suit, perfect tie, polished shoes, his shirt's first two buttons were unbuttoned,giving a view of his chest.

She was so consumed in her thoughts,she didn't realise he had held his hands out for her CV.

She blushed and looked down while handing him her CV.

He studied her CV for a while.

"Washington State University."He read aloud. She nodded.

"Impressive grades."He thought. He was almost about to say it but he reminded him to stay professional and maintain his cold demeanour.

"Any past experience?"He asked. She nodded.He gestured her to carry on.

"I worked at a flower shop,part time. "She answered. He looked at her with no emotions.

"Why should I hire you?"He asked.

"Well,ever since I was young, my mom taught me the skill of persuasion. So, I am very persuasive. I know it's essential in this field. I could be an asset for your company."She answered, bit surprised at her sudden confidence.He still bore his emotionless face.

He was thinking about hiring her.He observed her then looked at her CV again and then spoke in a demanding voice.

"Bring me a black coffee with no sugar, tomorrow morning at 8:30  sharp. I don't  tolerate tardiness."He said to her.

She raised her eyebrow.

"But, I didn't apply for--"

"It's my company,you work under me,so I choose what your job is."He cut her off.Sierra just nodded.

Better listen to the boss. She thought.

"You can leave now and be here tomorrow at 8:30 sharp."He reminded her.

Author's Note: So sorry for the long wait and short chapter. We've been really busy with exams and stuff. Hope you all like the chapter!