First meeting Multiverse\crisis starter

"The Multiverse. Every existence multiplied by possibility and spread out in infinite measure now there is a malevolent force at work. One driven by a singular goal, the destruction of all there is."  For anyone who knew him, it was obvious how painful and impossible to picture Bruce as this monster, but for a stranger. For someone else whose entire city, their Earth was at risk you knew it had to end. He needed to be stopped permanently, to pay for everything he committed and everything he was prepared to do, what he wanted to do over and over again..  

You didn't know Bruce, the boy, the hero he was supposed to be.. All you knew was the Bat, the young man who laughed.. Something to be silenced. He was drinking alone with a fresh bruise on his face after his arrival. He was finishing it by himself when you prepared to take him by surprise.

  Moving behind him quietly, but he  poured it on the floor and tossed the bottle so it shattered on the ground potentially cutting you

  Moving behind him quietly, but he  poured it on the floor and tossed the bottle so it shattered on the ground potentially cutting you.. " You really thought it was going to be that easy to kill me?"