The End

- 5 years later - Joana POV

It's been over 4 years now since the events at my house happened and things got better. It took me awhile to open up and it was worth it.
I have to say though I never would have got through and of that if I wouldn't have Cris by my side.

We finally told her parents about us and they luckily reacted in a good way, well not first but they got used to it and they actually like me. They think I would have a good impact on Cris and they're happy when she's happy. We also told them about my sickness and they support me.

We lay by the beach and watch the sunset. My arm around cris and her body half on top of mine. We've been laying here now for a while just enjoying the weather and of course each others company. It was really quiet until Cris speaks up.

"Jo?"

"Yes guapa?"

"Do you think we're going to last forever?"

"Well do you want it to last forever?"

It was quiet again until she she sits up and we face each other now serious.

"I mean it Joana. I really love you and I can't imagine living without you but-" she pauses

"I'm too scared that I'm going to mess it up and-"

Before she could end her sentence I stop her with a kiss. I place my hand on her cheek and look her dead serious in the eyes.

"Cris Soto. I love you with my whole heart and more. Stop thinking so negative about it okay? I've been thinking about that for a while now too and I know you are the love that I need for the rest of my life." I stop and get something from my bag. It's a small black box. I open the box and it reveals a beautiful little ring

"How?-"

"I've been working my ass off the last couple of months for it. Amira and the girls helped me. What I was about to say is-"

"YES!!!" cris jumps up totally excited

"Hey hey let me finish my speech first it took me forever to think of it"

"Okay okay"

"Soo like I wanted to say is you've been through so much with me and after all this time, all the doubts that came as well but also all the love we have I want to be by your side. Where you go I go. I just want to be with you. You complete my heart, my soul, my everything. I seriously can't think about spending a life without you. I want to grow old with you and maybe adopt kids and see them grow. I want to travel the world. See places. And you better say yes because I told all of our friends already and asked your parents for permission. Okay here it goes do you want to marry me?"

First Cris just sits there looking at me with tears in her eyes but then she heavenly nods and jumps into my arms, hugging me so strong i couldn't breathe for a second. She leans back just to lean in again and connect our lips.

"Yes of course i will marry you idiota"

I put on her ring and we continued kissing and laughing.

"You Cris Soto are my endgame."

THE END.

---
Hey guys again I'm sorry I didn't write more but at least they got a happy ending :))
Also I'm working on something else now which is going to better than this.
Lots of love
~ sj