The New Time

Izuku wanted to go to UA since he was a kid, and with his powerful ice quirk there was no reason he couldn't. His mom had been shot shortly after he left his house so he rushed to the hospital to see her. His childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo was waiting for him but he never showed up. After the test when Bakugo learned why he was talking with his mom. He kept asking for Izuku to get a retry but it was no use. It's been two days since Izuku's mom was shot. She was in coma, but he wouldn't give up on his dream. His mom was shot when a hero was across the street and he just called the police and walked away! Izuku wanted to be a hero to help not for fame. He couldn't get a license because he wasn't at the exam to get in! His quirk lets him make constructs out of ice that can stop a train and his frozen daggers can freeze a target on impact in the same ice. Here are the weapons he can make.

Two swords, the big one is for heavy hitting and the other is for stealth

Two swords, the big one is for heavy hitting and the other is for stealth. A shield that could withstand All Might's punch and Endeavor's fire. The diamonds are his daggers. The axe is Incase he has to fight a large opponent because of its sheer power. Then come his two blades that can slice through solid steel with no problem. He decided that if he couldn't be a legal hero. He'd be a vigilante with a good heart. His mask and costume to hide his features consisted of a green zip up hoodie, some blue jeans, two regular cloth gloves, two special boots with holes in the bottom so he could slide on ice to move around. (Like ice man from the X-men) His face was covered by an odd mask and ski goggles. His hair was covered by a helmet with spikes on top so no hits over the head were possible.

That's the head gear he has

That's the head gear he has. (One week later, UA high.)
Nezu along with All Might, Present Mic, Midnight, Ectoplasm, Snipe and Aizawa were sitting talking about an important matter. Nezu spoke first "I've called you here to talk about the vigilante permafrost." Aizawa spoke next "I know, we'll bring him in and lock him up." Nezu's next comment surprised everyone "No, In the short week he's been active he's already saved more lives than All Might's years combined. If we were to put him in prison there'll be backlash. I want you to bring him in. He'll be put in the hero course to gain his license." Aizawa shouted at the top of his lungs "What, He has no place as a student, he seems over twenty!" Nezu just said "No, He is a teen considering he said so in his run in with Midnight. You can guess why." With that there meeting disbanded and Aizawa went to teach his class. "Today we're going on a field trip so put your hero suits on and let's go." Meanwhile a certain kid just froze his fifth villain today. He stopped the guy from killing two innocent kids. In the public's eyes he was a hero. Though he would always be a vigilante without his license. He heard there was commotion coming from the USJ so he slid over only to see a bird villain beating eraser head into the ground. He had a bunch of kids at the door with Thirteen protecting them. He saw a portal move and jumped down. He landed right on the Villain's metal collar before throwing daggers and freezing the portal. Everyone, even the villain's jaw dropped seeing the vigilante. The kids started to cheer and become instant fan boys and girls. Even though they knew what he was doing was illegal they were so happy to see who was basically the number one hero without a license. The villain was shaking and Izuku guessed he just took out his way out of here. The bird got up. The Hand man just shouted "Nomu kill him!" The bird rushed only to get blocked by Izuku's shield cut it in half with a sword and get both sides frozen. The hand man was angry. He lunged at Izuku only to get kicked it the gut. The guy got up and grabbed his face only for everything on the vigilante's face to fall off leaving his face in tact. Izuku was pissed and class 1A was stunned the number one hero was there age. Katsuki was crying. The kid had a bush for hair. The hand man went to kill Izuku only to get a shield to the face. He fell backwards passing out and Izuku just said. "Go give yourself a hand job!" He left a stunned group of kids and heroes behind with a crying friend. After the mess was cleaned up Katsuki explained that the vigilante was his previous best friend. How his life and missing the entrance exams to help his mother not die led him to the current life he's living. Everyone was informed of the dorms. Izuku used a bunch of ice to create a path and get away before he could be caught. Since Izuku had no drawbacks to his quirk he was fine, or so he thought. Turns out the heroes were now on the hunt for Permafrost and Izuku Midoriya. They learned how his mother was in the hospital. Everyone got back in the dorms and wanted to hang but Katsuki just went to his room. He was a wreck because his childhood friend was on the most wanted list for being a hero. Sad thing was as soon as Izuku left All Might intercepted him. Izuku was now stuck in the building of UA being forced to either take a full term at UA to get his hero license or face jail time so he accepted and was thrown into 1A. Turns out they moved Izuku's stuff to his room before he was intercepted, but he still wore his hero outfit to reach the dorms so they'd know who he was and when he got in the door he saw everyone even a sad Bakugo stare at him like he was a ghost.
Izuku's Harem
Class 1A girls
Ibara
Reiko
Mei
I'm open to any suggestions.