Class Bonding

Izuku was getting back from his doctor visit rather tired. He learned about a dormant quirk that still had to be awakened. His other three seemed to be the start. In fact it seems that he could gain infinite quirks with no drawbacks. He didn't want that but it was a possibility. Once he got inside all eyes were on him. He simply said, "I found out I still have another quirk that needs to be awakened. I could have infinite quirks if we're being honest." To this many paled. How are you supposed to fight someone who has multiple quirks! Then Aizawa came in with his classic grin. He had an idea that might not turn out how he wanted. He spoke up, "I have an idea, how about all of you fight the problem child?" The way he said it made it sound more like an order than anything else. Most of the class didn't want to, but Iida, Kaminari, Mineta, and Bakugo all wanted to get a shot. The two perverts because their them. Bakugo to test his strength, and Iida because of his odd grudge against vigilantes. Once the class got there Aizawa said, "Time for your class bonding exercise!" Once Aizawa hit a button Izuku had free range. Most of the class ran, but a certain sparkle bomb was to busy striking a pose. Izuku noticed that someone was trying to grab him so he threw a dagger. This caused the ground to freeze and create a wall preventing the hand from reaching him. He soon realized that it was the multi arm kid trying to help his friend. Izuku froze a ring around the human piñata so he could at least attack one and maybe have the others come straight to him. The kid talked in a weird ascent that got annoying real quick. Izuku poked a hole in the guys cape and watched him freeze. Izuku laughed his head of and said, "You know, you look like a pack of skittles. Those bird like glasses and red cape don't help either! (Izuku dodged a laser fired at him and saw Aoyama's face) What's the matter, guess the rainbow doesn't taste so good. Also you look like one of those dollar store piñatas, one you never even knew existed!" Izuku ran in and punched Aoyama sending him sky high. Right after all the ice broke. He said, "Aw yeah, What prize do I get. Don't you get one for breaking a piñata?" He saw all of class 1A surrounding him, he started reciting something. "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these...kids like you...Should be burning in hell!" After that his eye turned lime green and music started playing out of nowhere.

Izuku had a bunch of regular and blue bones flying around him. The fact he was creating dragon skulls that looked ready to fire white beams of energy didn't help. Izuku shot everything off at once, the bones homed in on the nearest person to them and the skulls fired at whatever they wanted. Every once in a while a long trail of bones would appear. Izuku caught Todoroki by the heart and annihilated him with a bunch of different attacks. Izuku would constantly put up shields of bones or just disappear into thin air. It didn't take long for him to think of a plan. He acted as if he was to tired to move. Iida, Bakugo, Kirishima, Ojiro, and Sato were all running about to hit him until he summoned a storm of bones that stabbed into everyone of them. The bones did no physical damage, but they sure felt like they did. The five passed out from pain. Every classmate was grouped together thinking it made Izuku's job harder, but he just smirked and created a wall around them. The rest palled, only Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Uraraka were able to make it out before white beams surrounded their classmates. They all fainted on impact. It was their turn, or at least it would have been if they weren't stopped by Tsuyu and Tokoyami. They didn't know why until they saw Izuku grow fox tails and whiskers. His finger nails turned into claws. His teeth got sharper, This was his unawakened quirk! He had three tails for some reason. Ochako brought up a good point, "Have you seen that real old show Naruto? I think this is similar to the fox in that show." The rest could only agree with her statement. They noticed Izuku's eyes became black with red slits. He was incased in fire. They saw this and tried to run before he surrounded them in fire. He was marching towards them, but he seemed different. Of course his tails and appearance changed, but something felt wrong about his personality. They watched him fall shortly after and all his appearance changes revert before the black substance from earlier formed wings. It was Izuku but he had black wings coming out of his back and his hands were boxing gloves. He woke up and shook his head before getting into a boxing stance. With them being surrounded by fire Tsuyu and Dark Shadow were not doing good. Izuku noticed it and put out the flames. He was worried more about Tsuyu than dark shadow. He lunged at them quicker than they could comprehend and punched Shoji away like a fly. When Uraraka touched him she thought she won until he started flying faster than before. She had made it easier for him. He was flying straight up. Once he was a spec in the sky he rocketed down. His arms were back and slightly away from his body. They watched as his arms started to inflate like balloons. He held them in front of him and created a fire in front of his hands. They all tried running only to get hit by a huge blast of flames and rocks. The class watched the smoke clear to reveal Izuku passed out right next to Tsuyu. Ochako and Tokoyami were thrown away from the blast before passing out, but Tsuyu passed out right there next to Izuku. Since Izuku passed out second his arm was over hers and they looked like they were holding hands. Most were surprised this could happen by coincidence. I mean the chances of it happening were slim to none. Mina wouldn't shut up about how cute it was, and most of the girls wish it was them. Their thoughts were interrupted by Aoyama falling back on the ground. He hit face first into the ground.