Chapter 10

(Niall's POV)

My eyes fluttered open and I reached out to grab my phone for the first time since I came home from Ireland. I switched it on and checked my messages.

You have23 new messages;

- Management

-Management

-Management

-Liam

-Management

-Management

- Management

- Vicki

- Harry

- Management

- Management

- Management

- Management

- Management

- Management

- Liam

- Management

- Management

- Zayn

- Management

- Management

I went through all my messages and replied to the necessary people. I ignored most of the management texts as they would all be exactly the same thing. I text Mr Lucas to cover the whole lot.

Message To: Management - Mr.Lucas

Message: Ok, stop txtin' me.U dn't controll me&U wn't ever controll me. I hav a life outside the band. Plz respect that.

I pressed send and went back to sleep. I had just closed my eyes when I heard my phone bleep. Great, Mr Lucas can text back as well as just text to annoy the living hell out of some one. I looked at the message.

Message From: Management - Mr. Lucas.

Message: We will try Mr. Horan. You have a signing today at 1pm. Please be at HMV in London at 12.30pm.

"Crap!" I shouted.

I ran into Alice's room to get her ready. I looked over to her bed from the door, but the bed sheets were sprawled all over the place and Alice wasn't in it. I ran down the stairs and into the living room.

I pushed open the door. She was sitting infront of the tv watching Peppa Pig in her jammies. She looked so cute with her little braids.

"Alice baby, Daddy has to go to work today. You wanna come?" I asked.

"Well she didn't have much choice does she?" I thought to myself.

She squealed in delight, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Daddy!" She said excitedly, running of to get dressed.

I ran after her and caught her in my arms. I picked her up and spun her around. She giggled like mad as I tickled her in mid air. I let her down and she ran of to her room to pick out some thing pink to wear.

I strolled to my room and picked out my favourite brown chino's, crystal white supra's, a casual t-shirt and my navy zippy-up hoodie. When I was finally dressed, I picked out a red snap back and set it carefully on my spiked hair.