Blush

Deku's pov

As I awoke, the sun started to shine. I looked around and saw a figure standing by the window, opening the curtains.

Must be Ochako, I thought to myself. I got out of bed and started to approach her. She didn't seem to notice me, so when I poked he shoulder from behind, she fell backwards. Suddenly, my arms extended, and I caught her right as she was about to fall on the floor. She got up and brushed her pajamas off. I suddenly started blushing, what just happened, I thought to myself. "Good morning," I said awkwardly as I blushed even more, " how long have you been awake?"

"Uhh, about an hour, I think." She replied unconvincingly. I couldn't really see her face from the angle I was in, but when I saw some through her bangs, her face looked flushed with red. "Are you okay, your face looks pretty red?" I ask, forgeting about the incident that happened just moments before.

"I-i'm fine." She started to say as she rushed off to the bathroom. She started to mutter as she was walking away. I ran after her, putting my hand on her shoulder. She stopped. My heart started beating.

"Are you gonna stop cutting yourself?" She asked. My hand slipped off of her shoulder. I hadn't even thought of cutting myself today. As I turned her around to answer her questions, I saw that she was sobbing.

"Please, tell me what the matter is!" I order her with complete concern. She just started to cry even more.

All of a sudden, it felt like my arms were moving be themselves. I grabbed her hand, and whispered something in her ear. She smiled. For the first time today, she looked like she could explode.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly. She started to approach me. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around me. I also started to wrap my arms around her. "Thank you." She muttered.

Even if I tried, I couldn't put my feelings into words. She started to look up at me. For some reason, I knew what was going to happen. My heart started pounding out of my chest. Her face got closer and closer, every second. I closed my eyes. A warm feeling filled my heart. She placed her lips on mine. They were soft and warm. I had never felt so happy.

UwU