Marry You

Miles POV

He shuttered as he speaks. Weird. It was as if its a matter of life and death.

What is it, sweet? Are you going to borrow some money? Are you going somewhere else? What?

You see sweetheart, Im feeling nervous. Im feeling light-weight. I cant contain this emotion and it creates havoc in my system. The moment you said those three sweet words, I feel like Im the luckiest guy in the world. You as a person are so amazing. I still cant believe what we have right now. The way you smile, the way you express yourself, the way you care for your friends and especially for me, it brings happiness to me. You are always there for me, encouraging me to be a better person and youre my number one fan. And most of all, you accept me, my flaws and weaknesses even my singing voice and make me feel blessed. So sweetheart, he sighs I want to take this to the next level.

As he said those words, I cant help to feel dramatic. Awww. What a sweet guy. But wait, next level? I heard it right, am I correct?

As on cue, Zell came and handed him a plate covered with a silver pot cover. He holds the plate firmly, I know this is too early and I know you might be surprised or you are surprised by now but I dont want to prolong this. He lifted the cover and in the plate theres a set of strawberry cupcakes with letters that says, You will marry me and in the center cupcake lays a square cut diamond ring embedded in white gold band. I cried after seeing this. That ring was the one I saw in the mall when we had our girls bonding with Paz, Temarrie, Quincy, Saskia, Nadja and Sierra. I never knew I will see it again and in this situation. And I laughed at the same time because instead of a question, it was a sentence.

Why You will marry me, it should be Will you marry me? I corrected him.

I dont want you to say no. It might break my heart. So I declared that you are going to marry me or was I just assuming?

I was silent for a while and didnt answer fast. I saw how he is afraid behind those eyes. I know that it is still early but I already considered marrying this guy. So I didnt prolong more his agony and answered him.

Gino, you already know the answer to that question. I sadly smiled.

Okay. I guess I just need to wait for the time when you are ready after I heard those words, I giggles, I thought you are confident with my answer, then you are giving up fast. Silly, of course my answer is yes. I beamingly smiled and chuckles. And Gino was like a statue staring right at me. Suddenly all of our friends goes out from hiding and congratulate us. Yuan slapped Ginos back, Angelo punched Ginos stomach, Renzell tapped Ginos head as they congratulate him. This put Gino back in his senses and was readying to attack his friends when they ran away as they laughed. I prevent him from going anywhere by holding his hand. He hugged me and thanked me for saying yes.

Come on guys, lets party! Shin shouts and we roar in laughter.

As we are partying by group, I saw someone approached Gino, hugs him tight and kiss him in the lips.

Babe! Im back!