Chapter 2

I stare at him as he moves closer to me. I smirked because I have an idea, I know he's doing this because he wants to annoy.

"Oh you won't." I said and move closer.

I laughed hard when he immediately move to the other side of the elevator.

"Don't try me, ahhm. What's your name?" I asked. I seriously don't remember his name.

His jaw dropped when I asked that. He looks like a bunny, no, a chipmunk? No, okay he's cute but annoying.

"Seriously?" He asked while getting back to his normal self LOL. The elevator opens and I walk out first.

"Seriously."

"You don't know me. Wow, what do I expect from a girl spend her life in the office." He stated that made me stop.

"Just say your name, stop insulting me." I said.

"I'm not! Okay, Its Damon Chance Finn, 23 from---"

I cut him off " i just asked your name, demon." I said and bow to the guard who opens the door for us.

"Its Damon, but I prefer chance." He corrected me

"But I prefer demon." I insisted "it fits your personality." I whispered. "Who's car are we using?" I asked to change the topic

"Mine, its weird when we use yours." He stated.

The stereotypical.

"Okay, stay here. I'll just get my car." He said and goes to the parking lot. So I stayed.

I saw some group of girls staring at me. And it feels weird. I lower down my head when they started taking pictures of me. Are they fans of Demon or a paparazzi? They're fans coz they're using phones.

"Hey, come in."

I hurriedly get in to the car at put on my seat belt.

"Ignore those fans." He just said and closed the window.

"Don't check social medias, they may lower your morale." He said and I looke at him.

"I don't have one." I answered.

"Oh, how? I mean, almost all humans have social media, even their pets."

I looked outside the window and just stare at the sky. I am so outcast, maybe I don't want to disappoint my parents, that's all in my mind since I was a little. I chose not to be outcast, to be different. I chose to live this way.

"I don't want to distract myself." I answered.
"Its a distraction if you're using it the wrong way. But yeah, I respect that." He said while his eyes on the road.
I closed my eyes, and try to sleep. I can't sleep at nights, sometimes when I decided to read my documents, i fell asleep. When my mind is already tired reading.

I opened my eyes when the car went so silent, so I really fell asleep. Where's that demon? Why am I alone in this car? I peeked outside and I'm in the parking lot. Where's my phone--- arrh!! I don't have his number!
The door opened and the demon with a food appears.

"You fell asleep, I don't want to ruin it so I just ordered this myself." He said and offered me the food.

"Thanks" i said when I took it from him. "We're going to eat here?" I asked

I am not used to eat in a car, its uncomfortable.

"No, there's a park near here, and also comfortable bench tables." He explained. Thanks God.

"You know many places but you're always on tour." I commented

"Because, when I am still a student, there is a class that I skipped, i hate it. I used to go here and relax when I skipped thay class." He explained.