The mile drive

The packing was done, the movers came and cleared the whole house.The closet still smelled like dead people, I don't know why. Anyway the house was empty, our personal stuff were pack we were leaving. My mother told me we were moving west somewhere in B.C.
10 Hours later......
We were almost there.....which is weird because I thought we lived farther away but anyway. I had to go......like go. I was about to explode so I complained as my natural instinct ......
"Mother!! I yelled "I have to go to the bathroom!"
"Well you're in luck there's a McDaniels close by."
"How far?"
" 5-10 minutes. Don't worry we are almost there."
" Hurry! I said " or else you're getting another carwash."
The car ride took a 'little' longer. There seemed to be an accident on the road. There finally opened up a new path and the incident was brutal. It looked like the car swerved off the road and killed a pedestrian who was just walking by. Flesh and metal scrap was scattered around the crime scene. Slightly scaring but nothing therapy can't fix. We continued along the road but it was dark and foggy, a really creepy situation. It seemed like it went on forever but there was a light in the distance. Then a figure. I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie before. I think the family dies.........

Sorry taking so long ( Amanda )
Enjoy I guess :)
P.S I said McDaniels because I didn't want to say McDonald's