three

Veronica's POV

I can't believe that I did it, I kissed her. And... it felt so right... I expected her to pull away, to scream at me and ask me why would I do that... but... nothing like that happened... actually, she kissed back after a few seconds. 

I could feel her smirk grow. 

After a few seconds, we started to deepen our kiss more. Tongue? Nah... but I wanted it tho, so I lightly bit her in her bottom lip, she softly moaned and I stuck my tongue in. I slowly put my hand under her shirt and she helps me toss it off. I softly squeezed her boobie. A soft moan escapes her lips as I just smirk, not breaking the kiss or something.

Suddenly, we heard someone unlock the door. Shit. 

"HIIIII BERTA IM BACK!!!" someone screamed through the whole apartment, I'm sorry what?

We both jumped and we made quick eye contact before Betty started to search for her shirt, as soon as she found it, she quickly put it back on her.

Meanwhile, we heard that person talking to themselves. 

"Wait dude, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Berta... Becca?? No, no, no... hmmm... BETTY!! YES IT WAS BETTY!!!"

"What the f-" I said quietly to Betty, but before I could even finish, a girl busted to Betty's room.

"Hi Betty!! What you doing and oh who is this?" she squealed with excitement before looking at me.

"Uh... um.. Hi Aya.." she took a deep breath before continuing.

"Um nothing I guess... and yeah this is um.. my new friend Veronica, she is our roommate..." 

Friend... friend... this hurts.. but- are friends really basically making out? Shit, I feel like I'm going to cry...

"Hi Veronica, I'm Aya... nice to meet y-" before she could finish I stood up.

"Ah.. actually I should go now, thanks for today tho... I had fun.." a smirk flashed on my face before I turned around and left. Fuck. I really had to say that I had fun, huh?