Season 1 finale.

SEHUN POV 

I slept so well last night, I dreamed of Sejeong and I sitting side by side on a bench eating Ice cream and enjoying each others company, we looked so happy. I didn't want it to end. My phone ringing interupted my dream, it was my manager asking if I was ready yet to head over to the shoot for Busted. I glanced at my clock and realized I was going be late. I told him to give me 15 minutes and I would head down. While I was getting my shirt on, I happened to glance at my hand, the same one that interlaced fingers with Sejeong yesterday. I smiled and headed down the elevator to my manager's car. My manager was a great driver and brought me to the studio in time. I sat in the chair the director said everyone would meet in this room. Everyone arrived a few minutes later. Sejeong was the last one to sit. I sat across from her and smiled, "You're staring at her Sehun." Yoo Jae suk mentioned he received a voicemail saying K was kidnapped and we could all listen to it. I was hardly paying attention to what the others were saying. Min Young thought Yeon Seok wasn't a bad person, and that maybe we need to dig deeper to solve this puzzle. I watched Sejeong's reaction to Min Young's comment. She was looking back at me and then asked. "Doesnt it seem like those who are against K have more power, will that mean we will be in danger too?" Yoo Jae suk reminded everyone we still had the microchip. Sejeong pulled it out of her coat pocket and showed it to everyone. We listened to the voicemail. "It sounds like C," I said.  Apparently C wasn't dead and said he kidnapped K.

SEJEONG POV 

I was finishing my make up at the Busted studio, when Min Young said we needed to get going. I walked into the room and kept my head down. I knew Sehun was already there. I saw him earlier with the director being lead to the room. Sejeong felt his eyes on her and looked up to meet his, he gave her a shy smile. When Min Young mentioned Yeon Seok, however Sejeong didn't show any reaction. Something else struck me odd, Sejeong asked about those that were against K were gaining power. "Was Yeon Seok in alliance with those against K?" When I got back to the hotel yesterday the desk clerk said Sejeong received a letter, it was Yeon Seok's picture autographed signed to my mother. I was happy I could get this for my mom and grateful to Yeon Seok. I still hadn't shown it to anyone in the Busted group. I mentioned it to Mina, she said my mom was a lucky duck. Mina repeated what Sehun told me yesterday about her show coming to a close and they would be filming the last episode tomorrow. The two would go on a press release in Korea. I couldn't be more proud of Mina and Sehun. 

SEHUN POV 

The group was sent a text with an address to K's secret lab. I was glad we would be filming inside as it had snowed last night. The first snow came early, it reminded me the flowers Sejeong and I saw yesterday that were probably gone and covered in snow. Sejeong's excited sounds brought me back to reality. "You shouldn't be excited Sejeong, remember K is being kidnapped." Teased Kwang Soo. She laughed blushing a bit. The group split up in 4. I stuck with Sejeong, Yoo Jae suk and Kwang Soo. The first door lead us to a room with brown water. "What is this?" Yoo Jae suk asked. Sejeong chuckled. It appeared we would need to find a code from books that were hanging above, to open the other door, but we had to balance each other on planks.

 It appeared we would need to find a code from books that were hanging above, to open the other door, but we had to balance each other on planks