Deceit. (Chapter 2)

Asriel's POV

Betty wasn't the one who cared, I'm myself again. "Chara!" I hug them as tight as I can. The family is finally reunited. "Wait, what about (Y/N)?" I asked, they had seemingly forgotten all about them. A unanimous "Oh no." Comes from all of them. At that moment, a thin purple spear lands at my feet, shaking the ground. "Don't worry, I'll forget you too after this." An all too familiar voice speaks from above. "(Y/N)!" Toriel calls. "Wow, surprised you even remembered my name. Not that any of you matter, I have a REAL friend now..." The way they put emphasis on 'real' hurt all of us. "Oh? A little upset? Don't worry, just like you did to me, I'll pretend you aren't there." Purple spears surrounded the four of us. "Careful bestie, you wouldn't want it to get too boring after all..." Another voice called from where (Y/N) sat. "Oh my, how rude, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Betty, (Y/N)'s BEST FRIEND." She called down. "(Y/N), I really care about you, without you, life would lose half of its meaning to me." As Chara softly said this, the glow got a little weaker in (Y/N)'s eyes.

Betty noticed, she wrapped her arms around them "They're lying, but don't worry, I care." The glow became twice as strong. Betty flashed a smug smile at Chara as the purple spears home in slowly. "You didn't really care about (Y/N), but as soon as they choose me over you, you get all cheesy and sad. Don't you get it, (Y/N) IS MINE NOW." She said playfully ruffling their hair.

* Poof, they both disappeared.

* Dreemurr family took 9999 damage!

Chara's POV

(Y/N)... We lost them, god damnit BETTY. One after another, I'm losing the ones I hold close to me, she seems so much more obsessed with (Y/N) than she was with Asriel. I need revenge on that freak. No matter what I need to do, family are family.

* D E T E R M I N A T I O N

* (Y/N) WE WILL SAVE YOU.

* I. W I L L. S A V E. Y O U.