Fottiti Tutto Il Tempo | TodoBaku

"There they go again...having hard sex!"

"Jeez me and Momo are never like this hard before!"

"Me and Ochako are just calm even though she doesn't appreciate these luscious curves."

"Shut the hell up! We aren't even a couple!"

"What?! Then why do we have sex?"

"Because Tsuyu doesn't like making you the third wheel!"

"Yeah...Kero..Kero"

"Okay let's all shut up and hear what they are saying..."

"Oh CUMinari, so nosey in many ways!"

"Stop calling me by my group chat name! It's getting old!"

"THIS IS MILDLY INAPPROPRIATE?!" 

"Mon Amour~ Please~ Calme toi bébé~" "

AOYAMA THEY SHOULD BE USING THE STUDIO FOR SINGING! NOT SEX!" 

"Oh wow, s'il vous plaît" "

Guys stop, let's just leave them..."

Bakugou grunts against Todoroki's cock, the sensation of a warm cock in his prostate felt so good. Bakugou was never bottom but suddenly Todoroki's performance on stage has convinced him otherwise.

"Bakugou" Todoroki whispered "I've been learning a little italian while touring"

"Really?" Bakugou grunts as Todoroki thrust into him once more, aggressively.

Bakugou wanted more of his fellow companion's cock, the tease is intense to Bakugou. He feels like he is about to explode, Todoroki knows this and keeps on thrusting him lightly.

Todoroki pulled himself out of Bakugou, Bakugou whined at Todoroki's actions. The blond then looked at Todoroki and started to see that he pulled out a toy.

"What the hell is that" Bakugou asked, as he trembled to the sight of the toy

The large lumped, black tipped was a anal plug. Todoroki ignored what Bakugou just said and instead poked the toy inside of Bakugou, the blonde yelped at the toy when it started to vibrate.

"F-f-fuck!" Bakugou shudders "That f-feels s-so f-ffucking good!"

Todoroki laughs at the blonde while Bakugou was bending on his knees, in front of the scarred boy. Trembling, moaning, close to Todoroki's cock, and being teased.

Todoroki pulled out his cock, grabbing Bakugou's head and shoving his shaft down the blonde's throat. The now gagging blonde, drooling all over Todoroki's shaft. He fully shoves it in first, making Bakugou deep throat him then let's Bakugou breathe for only a second.

The actions loops on for quite sometime, Bakugou needed more time to breathe after having Todoroki's cock shoved down his throat. The Todoroki started to get bored by the blowjob, so he threw Bakugou off his cock and onto the floor.

Turning Bakugou's body and lifting his ass up only, Todoroki inserted himself once more again.

Bakugou started to grunt, Bakugou wasn't much of a moaner he likes to grunt. Todoroki started to breath heavily as Bakugou did the same.

The blonde's walls clenched against Todoroki's cock, the feelings of the bulging tip to the strength of Todoroki's veins rubbing against him.

"Fammi solo rock, fottiti a dormire, ragazzo. Non dire una parola no, ragazzo, non parlare. Tienimi stretto, ragazzo~" Todoroki moaned

Bakugou moaned as well, he didn't understand what the fuck Todoroki was saying but he only cared about the pleasure. Todoroki started to fuck him rough and raw...then came inside Bakugou.

He started to suck off Bakugou after, Bakugou being shocked and then enjoyed it...he came inside of Todoroki's mouth.

Todoroki swallowed him whole, and took his own cum and shoved his fingers into Bakugou's mouth.

Later they were stuck cleaning the studio, making everyone delay on their song.

Any Song Requests? Any LGBTQ BNHA Couple? Requests are always open!

IG | bnhadale