He started to act weird

So when he cheated on me for the first time , im just " okayy this is just a normal thing in a relationship " . I cant feel anything when he broke me . We did not broke up . We talk rationally and talk slowly . And after that , everything came back to normal .

Few months after that went well until I felt something uncomfortable . I felt like something bad gonna happen to me . And a couple days after that , I found out that he cheated on me again . My feelings are real and my instinct too . I did not do like wanna kill myself because some people who had to face a massive problem , they feel like the can not live any longer .

Im lying on my bed lonely , with sad vibes and I cry , let it all out from my head , heart . I told Anne and she calm me down . My feelings are just mixing and I dont know how to describe to Anne about my feelings . I just told her what is going on with me between me and Ian . I have no one to talk to . Only Anne that I really really trust to share all of my problems with .

After I let it all out , at the same time Ian try to explain everything to me . I was sad and I dont want to talk to him or chat him or anything to do with him . I just want to stay alone in my room , lying and crying . Im so thankful that I have Anne by my side .