This is going to kill me.

Bold/ Parseltounge

Thoughts''

''Talk"

Pov

Belladonna POV.

'As my day had started out to be one of the most painful days of my life almost every single person ask me if I was dark now several times Hermione or Ron would have to say no before I could even get it out.  I thought I was so lucky to have friends like them but it still feels like I'm always going to be ask that question an I hate it Hermione tried to make it better but when we get to DADA that is out the window when Umbitch oh I mean Umbridge started to take role call an try to say I was not here but I  thought hey I'm a Slytherin now I should act like one so I razed my hand until she called me.' "Professor I do think that you did not call my  name right I think that you think I'm a Potter still but it Malfoy now." I said in the most Malfoy way as I can the ofther students tried so hard not to smile or anything but I  saw it.

Umbridge POV.

'I thought I could get a ofther teaching lesson out of Potter but if I  were to do that now with the whole Malfoy thing I will be killed' "no of course not Ms. Malfoy I would never it just slide my mind do forgive me." I said as I would love  to hex that child.

---------------------------------------TIME SKIP--------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was ok there were still the small amount of students that ask the world's dum's question "are you dark "and it was getting old if Bella didn't have amazing friends she would go crazy. There was something that was getting to her and that was the  dorm room just who is she going to room with and how much are they going to like being roommate's with the girl who lived in a house that dark she knew know one is fighting to room with her so to her surprise ; her "big brother" came over to give her some info.

Draco POV.

"Hey Belladonna what is up you look like someone fired an eat slugs hex at you; did someone do that because as your new big brother I will hex them back because know one messes with a Malfoy." I said in the most helpful brotherly way I could but she just laugh at me.

Belladonna POV.

"OK first I was not hex to eat sulgs but thanks you very much for now knowing that you would do that but it's about the whole dorm room thing like I have always been roommate with Hermione so it's weird that all." Is what I say to Draco an he gives me a look that say ok I get it.

Draco POV.

"Hey Belladonna you don't need to think about it so much all Slytherin 5th years an up get their own room because not a lot of people want to be in Slytherin so don't get so work up over it but if that all your so hung up on then you'll be ok now I'm hungry so let's go to dinner now I can give you a proper introduction to the best purebloods in our world." I said with a smirk on my face because I knew it would give her a headache so why not.

Belladonna POV.

'Oh I thought I could just hit him but as we sat down Draco did as he said he would do he proper introduction to everyone who in my defense I knew all of their names I have gone to school with them since 1St years but hey let him get the same look I'm giving him right now but by his friends' "ok Draco I really don't think that it's necessary for you do all of that unless you want to look like a dumass  since we all go to the same school like come on do you not think I know everyone names." I said with a smirk.

Blaise POV.

"She is right Draco but aside from that do you like the new uniform because green seem to suit you better." I said.

Pansy POV.

" Oh come on Draco you know that you love this being told that you're wrong and your little sister; but you really should have been a Slytherin always long Belladonna just to see Draco upset is hilariously funny." I said looking at Draco who is now making a pouty face but I don't care.

The rest of the night was uneventful Belladonna made some small chats with other Slytherin  she talk with  Ron and Hermione for a short while before Draco walked her down to the  dungeon give me the password which ironically was basilisk that brought back some memories of second year but she got up too her room she was amazed at how beautiful an inelegant the Slytherin common room and dormitory was she saw hedwig parked in her cage looking quite comfortable and their new room.

WORD COUNT 851

WORD COUNT 851.