Chapter 1: The Beginning

Brooklyn's POV

It was a wonderful morning, birds chirping and singing songs, the delicious smell of breakfast.

I wake up hearing my alarm go off. "Oh" I say as I remember my dream of waking up on a pleasant day with the chirping of birds and the smell of breakfast.

It was all a lie. I feel upset as I try to smell the breakfast but fail.

I get up and wear my slippers. Before that, hello my name is Brooklyn Smith, a 20 year old girl who is lazy as fuck. I giggle to myself wondering why I'm such a weirdo talking to myself.

I start to walk towards the bathroom and lock the door. I finish doing my morning routine and head downstairs to eat.

I see my dad on his phone ready and set to go to work. "Hi dad" I say as I smile at him.

"Hello my wonderful sweet butter munchkin cup full of sweetness" he teases as he ruffles my hair and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Stop it!" I say half laughing and half embarrassed.

"No good morning to me?" My mom says as she makes a pout.

"Of course there is!" I go and hug my mom. "So...what's for breakfast?" I ask trying to lift the lid of the pan. But my mom was quick as she slaps my hand off the lid not giving me a chance to look.

"OW mom!" I fake cry as I rub my hand.

This is my family. My wonderful mom, Catherina Smith. I love her to death and would do anything for her. She's the chill type, of course if I have a boyfriend she would freak out, but other than that she's wonderful.

Now my dad, Carson Smith. He is my everything too and I would also do anything for him. Whenever I have a hard time he is there for me, he is my rock.

Now enough boring stuff cause imma EAT!

After I finish, I go back to my room and get ready.

Her outfit

Her outfit

I don't know if you figured out but I love black. Anyways I go downstairs, say bye to my mom and head out to my favorite cafe.

Aiden's POV

"I'm s-sorry...p-please spare me..please"

Pathetic. I hate it when a grown man crys. His crying makes me more angry.

"Plea-" BANG

Deserves him for not giving back my money. "Look at his pathetic self, disgusts me" I scoff.

I'm Aiden Sawyer, owner of Sawyer Inc. I'm one of the most feared when it comes to drug dealing. If you cheat or betray me, your dead. That's my policy.

There has been some brave ones who don't listen.*Sigh* I wonder what they are doing up there as I laugh hysterically.

______________________________

Hello I'm the author! I hope you liked the first chapter..and I know that aiden's intro or whatever you call it was short. Sorry..hehe welp don't worry, cause it will get longer.

Bye!