Chapter 4: Wanting her

Brooklyn's POV

Realising that I just bumped into the number one person feared in LA, I backed up.

I put my head down, because I didn't want to anger him. Suddenly I felt his fingers caress my cheeks and then lifted my chin up.

Scared, I looked up not wanting to anger him even more. His face was emotionless, obviously.

He smirked, I'm guessing because he saw the fear in my eyes.

I was debating with myself whether I should say sorry or not.

Building up my courage I looked him straight in the eye "I'm sorry for bumping into you." And walked away, but felt two strong arms pull me back to his chest.

Aiden's POV

She was scared, scared of me.  It was written all over her face. "I'm sorry for bumping into you." She says and walks away.

I hate when they do this, so I pulled her to my chest. I could tell that she was surprised.

I was behind her, I slowly moved a piece of hair and tucked it behind her ears.

I moved closer to her ears, close enough that my lips was slightly brushing against it.

"Never walk away from me, understood?" I said huskily.
Her breathing hitched, she nodded her head.

"Understood?" I said once again, hating the fact that she didn't say anything. I hated when people don't speak up.

"Yes" she said trying not to stutter.

"Good." I said turning her around to face me. She stood in front of me. Both her hands on my chest trying to push herself away from me, whilst my hands were around her waist.

I caught her hands and placed them on her sides.

"Don't." I said, I could see her shiver from my words. I was enjoying this, in fact enjoying this too much.

Brooklyn's POV

I was so scared, I just wanted to get out of here, away from him.

I was facing him, both my hands on my sides. He leaned towards me and bit my ears.

It didn't pain much, but the fact he was so close, scared me.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked, well isn't that obvious you dumb head. Of course I didn't say that to him, but I wanted to.

"N-no." I said stuttering, yup I'm dead.

He bit my ear again but hard. A little whimper left my mouth.

"Shouldn't have lied, love." He said, but saying the last word while kissing my ear.

Love? Seriously. But when he kissed my ear, I shivered from his touch.

Did I like it? Did I want more? Did I hate it? Why is he doing this? Will he kill me? Were all the questions running inside my head.

"Wh-hat do y-you want?" I asked him carefully, not wanting to anger him, again. See, I should choose my words carefully or I'm a dead meat.

"Isn't that obvious, love?" He said his lips still kissing my ears. I have never felt this way, heck I never even had my first kiss. Now, I know that I am twenty, but I was never the one nightstand type, you know.

"I-I d-don't know.." I said afraid of his reaction. What did he want from me?

"Well.." he said lifting my chin up, as I was looking down avoiding his gaze.

"You." He said staring right into my eyes.

"What?" I gulped.