Chapter 7: Going with him

Brooklyn's POV

"You're gonna live with me, love"

Fear was the only thing I felt when he said those words.

Live with him? Together?

"No." Was the the simple answer I gave him, even though I knew I had no way out of this.

"No? You think you have a fucking choice, love?" He asked me mockingly. Of course I knew that, but I wasn't gonna leave with him without putting up a fight.

"What about my family huh? My friends? They all would be worried if I come with you right now."

Tears were threatening to fall, as I knew that in the end I was going with him whether I like it or not.

"About your parents and friends, its simple. Give me your phone, love." He said putting his hand out.

First of all, my phone wasn't with me, it was in my apartment.

And secondly, I wouldn't give him my phone even if I had it with me right now.

"Give. Me. Your. Phone." He said, pausing after each and every word.

I still didn't answer him and I could feel him getting angry by each passing second.

"Are you playing dumb right now?" He asked whilst coming dangerously close to me.

I wanted to say that my phone wasn't with me, but I didn't. He came closer and by now we were just inches apart.

He grabbed both my shoulders "I SAID GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE!"
He shook me so hard that I felt somewhat dizzy.

My eyes started to sting and tears slowly made they're way down to my face.

I was a sensitive person, someone yelling at me makes me think that I made a mistake or that they were disappointed.

My breathing became uneven as I cried more.

"Stop yelling at me! I don't have my phone with me because it is in my apartment!" I screamed, tears still streaming down my face.

Someone yelling at me made me extremely sensitive as it brought back memories from my past when I was with him.

"You could've just opened your fucking mouth and said it!" He yelled more, but no longer shaking my shoulders.

I started to walk backwards, moving away from him.

"I-I'm sorry, love..its just that I lost my control.." he said, while trying to hug me.

I pushed him away not wanting to be near him.

But how much ever I tried, I always failed as he was much stronger.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and the other around my shoulders.

I struggled for quite some time but finally gave in, melting into his arms immediately, as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I was sure by now he would have thought that I was a crybaby, bawling my eyes just because he yelled at me.

So I placed my face on the crook of his neck, not wanting him to see me cry.

He placed his face on the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent.

The way he hugged me made me feel safe and secure. I was still feeling pretty cold due to the weather, but the heat radiating off him gave me warmth.

We stayed like this for God knows how long. The top of his shirt was wet from my tears.

After awhile he moved away from me, I felt sad due to the lack of contact but hid my emotions within seconds.

He brought both of his hands to my cheek, lifting my head up while caressing my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

He kept on making circular motions, making me feel at ease.

"What happened, love?" He asked suddenly, his eyes filled with concern but quickly hid his emotions with an expressionless face.

"N-nothing.." I replied slowly, still afraid that he might do something to me.

"I'm really sorry for my behaviour, love.. it was never my intention to make you cry.."

My heart skipped a beat by those words. I was surprised that he had this soft side to him.

I've always only seen the angry or flirty sides. I was brought back to reality when he spoke again "Did I scare you?"

"Y-yes.." I thought it was best to not lie in this situation.

"B-by the way..w-why did you want m-my phone?" I asked stuttering as I was still not completely over about what happened earlier.

"Well I thought of texting your parents and friends to let them know that you will be staying with me."

His idea was simple and effective but there was a negative side to it.

"But they would get more worried if I say that I'm staying with you."

He raised an eyebrow and I could tell that he was confused.

"Well everyone knows that you're very dangerous..so naturally they would only get more worried if I text them saying that I'm going to stay with you.."

He chuckled "dangerous?" I nodded my head slightly but at the same time confused by his words.

Doesn't he know that people fear him? That people give him way whenever he is seen in public because of fear?

"We will sort it out once we reach our house, love." He said, emphasising the our.

OUR? What does he mean by that? Am I going to stay with him forever?

"Go get your phone, love. And don't try anything, I'll be waiting here." He said with an authoritative tone.

He was back to being himself again.

But I really liked his soft side. I still remember the way he hugged me.

Oh my god! What am I thinking?

Aiden's POV

She walked towards the building, opened the door and went inside.

I observed each and every move of her because I wouldn't want her to pull a stunt, again.

I waited for around ten minutes and she still wasn't coming.

Did she escape? My grip on the motor bike's handle tightened on the thought and my knuckles started to turn white.

I thought to myself that if she did, she got herself in so much shit.

I waited for a few more minutes and she still wasn't down.

I got impatient and was about to head towards the building, when I saw her coming towards me with a pretty large suitcase.

I relaxed after seeing her and my grip on the bike loosened.

"What took you so long?" I asked her impatiently as she approached me dragging the large suitcase along with her.

She pointed her finger towards the suitcase. "I was packing my clothes.." she said while looking at her shoes.

At first I enjoyed seeing her fear me, but now? I didn't, not one bit.