Mistletoe || Namjoon

Song: Mistletoe by Justin Bieber ✧˚₊‧

"Remind me why I thought Canada was a good place to spend Christmas together this year please?" Seokjin huffed, shivering as he stood in the snow outside the log cabin the boys had rented for two weeks.

"You specifically said, 'somewhere we haven't been before where there will definitely be snow and people speak English'. Where else would we go?" Yoongi grumbled, trudging through the snow from the car to stand next to Jin.

"They speak French here too," you smiled, arms crossed over your chest to keep you as warm as possible. "I think it's beautiful! In the middle of nowhere, surrounded by snow at Christmas... A cabin in the woods that we can all decorate together. It's cute!" you were far too cheery for a grumpy Seokjin and well, a regular Yoongi.

You couldn't help it; you'd barely seen the boys for longer than two or three days at a time all year. Their schedule had been crazy, and you were looking forward to two weeks of secluded alone time with your seven best friends. Especially at Christmas...

"It's alright guys, we got the bags. You stand there, looking pretty," Hobi jeered at the three of you while he, Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin unloaded the two 4x4s you had rented.

"It's what I'm best at!" Jin pouted. You just shook your head with a smile and turned to go help.

"At least grab some of the food or decorations we got, Jin!" you said, pushing his shoulder until he followed you, Yoongi behind him.

You had bought a ridiculous amount of food and drink to last the fortnight from a department store on your way from the airport, and with eight large bags and suitcases that belonged to each of you, it took longer than expected to get it all into the living area of the cabin. Well, you say it was a cabin... but it looked more like a large chalet made of wood if you were telling the truth. It had to be, to house eight of you.

"Right, who's sleeping where?" asked Taehyung. "There's five rooms to this place; two rooms have two double beds in them, one has a king bed, the other two have a double bed in each. Choose wisely."

"What if we did that thing where we all pick a room that we like one at a time, and whoever ends up together just has to deal with it?" you suggested, feeling playful.

"Sounds good to me," Hobi shrugged, the others mumbling their agreements.

"Okay, let's go have a look around, meet back down here in like ten?" you asked. You all scarpered off to different corners of the house, exploring the rooms to find one you thought you would like.

They were all beautiful, honestly. It was difficult to decide which room you wanted, thinking tactically... if any more than three of you were to pick the king size bed, it'd be a very snug room. If any more than two picked a double bed, that would be just as snug. But at the end of the day, you didn't mind sharing and if needs must, you could just decide to spend one night cramped together before you split off into free rooms.

Downstairs, you all gathered after having a good look around. You had picked a random order based on several games of rock, paper scissors and Jungkook was first to pick. He scuttled off, tip-toeing around upstairs until he picked one of the rooms with just a double bed in, taking a seat perched on the edge of the bed. You received a text to the group chat when he was settled, signalling the next person.

It was Yoongi, who made his way upstairs to pick a room with two doubles in.

"My turn!" you chimed, jogging up the stairs but slowing your pace to keep quiet as you wandered down the hall, choosing the king size room. You had to; the view was beautiful even if you did end up squished between two or three others.