Moving out

R.I.P Trap house we'll remember you forever.

Today's the day we are actually moving out and being roommates with the guys and Devyn I became so close to them but i became really close with one of the boys Cole- Or Colby Brock literally the love of my life but besides that let's move out.

"Hey babe could you grab that box right there and bring it into the car while I take your vanity to the truck?" 

"Yea of course Colby." 

I pick up the box and Colby calls Jake up so he can help Colby carry down my vanity. I take the box and head downstairs and put the box in Colby's corolla ( I had to mention it).

*1 hour later 

Everything is packed up and ready for the doors to get locked up which the boys said me and Devyn could do it but we where already reckless because I have to say goodbye to her of living in a house with her for 2 years shes's like my best friend. Anyways we go over to the and I locked it and I started balling so did Devyn.

"OMG I-I'm going to miss you soo much Y/N!" Devyn gives me a huge hug.

"OMg Me too text me everyday so we can hang out." I hugged back.

Colby says goodbye to the boys and then he comes over to me and gives me a hug .

"It's ok baby look we have our own apartment and Sam, and Jake live the the same building as us and Devyn doesn't live that far but it's time to make our own memories now."

"I know it's just hard" Colby leans in and pecks my lips.

I tell the boys goodbye since there staying awhile longer but me and Colby are leaving right now.

I get into Colby's car as we drive away.

"Yea let's make new memories!" I look at Colby and then he looks at me and Smiles as we drive to our apartment with his hand on my thigh.

This kinda made me cry while I was writing this.

-Love McKenzie