Part 16

Isabella stepped away from her friend's "I'm a Monster..." faded approached Isabella "you're not a Monster!" Isabella Backed away "I..I Killed People.." Dj Stepped closer to her "I'm sure you didn't mean it..right?" Isabella stared at her Crimson red stained Hand's..."...." she didn't respond "I Didn't mean to..I was Scared..They Came At Me First...I didn't know what to Do.." Dj Stared at her and sighed "Just..Let's get you Home..God Know's how your neighbors will react when they see your Hand's are Covered In Blood.." Blake shrugged "Just Say It's Very Dark Paint Or..Why The Absolute Fuck They Are Outside Anyway's!" faded Turned On Her Flashlight and shun the path "Alright.. let's get going..let's just Hope The New's Doesn't Hear About This..Or Else We're in some deep shit.." isabella's mind was blank..She Can't stop thinking about what she just did..She Wasn't terrified of herself..She Was Just..Shocked..While Making Her Way Home, Some Of Her Neighbor's made Wierd Face's at Her..she put on her hoodie and began to walk faster "I'm really sorry if I made You Guy's Worried.." Faded sighed "Just..Next Time Don't Run..Just Let Us Help You.." Isabella stared at her Crimson red stained Hand's..."I Should Really Clean This Blood Off.." she headed inside and waved goodbye to her friend's..But This Wasn't The End Of It...she took out the mask and stared at it for a few moment's.."Hmm...I Guess I Can Give It A Shot.." she placed on the mask and was hit by a wave of Voice's "Thank You For Obeying" "We Will Help You" "We Won't Let You Down" "We Will Help Those Who Need Help" everything was a blur..she walked downstairs and was met with her father who was on the Couch, Drunk like alway's "Where The Fuck Were You?!" she didn't respond, he growled "HEY! LISTEN TO ME AND TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU WERE!" she growled  "None Of Your Business, You Lazy Fuck" he got up from the couch and walked towards her, threatening to Harm Her "Don't.  fucking.  talk back to me!" she scratched his cheek, causing him to step back, she took this advantage and ran out of the house..after a few minutes she passed an alleyway and heard Arguing..she took out her pocket knife and watched from afar as Five Grown Men Cornered Two Young Ladies "Well, Well!~ What Do We Have Here?~ Say, Ladies Do You Need A Ride Home?~" one of them stuttered "N-No Sir W-We Can Walk Home.." they turned to leave only to be grabbed by the wrist "Aww~ Come On!~" isabella stared at them..The other teen pushed her friend away from him "She Said, We're Fine.. Let's go Amy.." she was about to leave only to be pushed back "Oh, You're Not Going Anywhere~" Isabella growled "Leave Them Alone!" one of the men turned around and Laughed "What Are You Supposed To Be? A Superhero? if so You're Doing A Shitty Job!" she smirked and walked toward's The Man Who Tried To possibly kidnap and Rape The Teenagers only to be stopped by the one who Asked her a question "What The Fuck Do You Think You're Doi-" he was cut off as she stabbed him in the throat, deepening the Knife..she Took out the bloodied knife and Licked It Off "Now..Why Would You Try And Harm These Innocent Teenagers?~ They Haven't Done Anything Wrong!~" one of the men wearing a black bandana growled "H-HEY FUCK OFF BITCH BUNNY!" she Laughed as The Voices Came Back To Say one..Last..Thing "K̷͡i̢ll̴̀ T҉̧he̸͜m~" she ran toward's him and Stabbed Him In The Eye, Gaining a Scream "FUCK! G-GET O-" He was cut off By Her Taking out the knife, stabbing him in the chest and Dragging it down,allowing his organs To Fall On The Ground..She smirked and cut out His Heart and Threw It At The One of The Other Men, causing them to throw it back "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO-" they too were also cut off..By Death..a Knife To The Head Really Does Alot Of Damage..the other two pulled out a gun and shot at Isabella as the other two teenagers ran for shelter..she growled "SHIT!" the "Boss" of the group Grinned "You Knew You Were Fucked When You Saw What Was Going on and Now You're Going T-" he was cut off by What Sounded Like Someone Laughing "Aww Come On Now, let her go Before Thing's get Messy~" one of the men growled "Or What?! your Gonna Hurt Us?" she grinned "Exactly~" he pulled out his gun and attempted to shoot at her only to have her Dodge the bullet "Wow..You Should Really Work On Your Aim~" she ran towards him and dug her claws deep into His Leg's Gaining A Pained Yell From Him..she took them out and slit his Throat with her claws "Who's Next?~" the other man Backed up only to be stopped by The wall "D-Don't Hurt Me uhh..N-Nice Kitty.." the cat grinned "It Seem's Like Mercy Isn't On Your Side~" she grabbed him and Dug her Claws into his throat, causing him to slowly drown in his blood..she grinned "This Death Isn't Quick Enough Isn't It?~" she grinned and Slashed His Neck "Ah..There We Go~" her Green Eye's Flashed To The Man Holding Isabella "Now That All Your "Henchmen" are Gone, Will You Kindly Let Go Of The Bunny?~" he growled and tried to shoot the cat, but It seemed that the bullets ran out..he looked back at the cat only to see one..Last..image of her running towards him with an ax.."Goodbye~"