Part 17

The cat glared at Isabella "What? do I have blood on my face?" Isabella shook her head "Nah.." the two teenagers ran out of their Hiding spot and ran up to isabella "T-Thank You!" Isabella turned around "huh..oh..your welcome.." isabella turned to see the cat as the two teenagers ran "Soo.. What's your name?" the cat Shrugged "Just Call Me Night fang..anyways..what are YOU doing here?" Isabella shrugged "I..don't know.." Night fang sighed "Just- Go home, God knows if there's more of them" Isabella shrugged "I don't want to go home.." nightfang stared at her "And Why's that?" Isabella sighed "Drunk Dad..Shit But i need to help my brother.." Isabella immediately ran back to her house and took off the mask once she got home, she could hear Glass breaking and shattering on the floor "Fuck.." she opened the door to be met with her drunk father who grabbed her by the throat and snarled at her like a wolf "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU OUT SO LATE!?" Isabella Glared At Him and walked to her room "HEY! FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" Isabella growled as he continued "You're just like your mother, Very Ignorant, doesn't know when to stop or shut up!" Isabella stared at him with ice cold pupils, they looked as if they had no emotion..No Emotion But Anger.."Don't ever compare her to you, Please" she continued walking up the stairs as her father glared at her with anger in his eyes..she went into her bed and Layed down on her bed, she stared at the mask.."What's so Important about this mask..?" she grabbed some new clothes, grabbed the mask and went to the bathroom to take a shower..after the shower she went back into her room and went to bed..she couldn't stop thinking about what she did..the same image played on loop..to be played over..and over..and over again..