9̶.̶9̶

🌹 SUUUPPPPP🌹

🌹 SUUUPPPPP🌹

I want to say thank you for 1k reads and for supporting this crazy mess. I'm always shouting out my SIS BangChanIsHot but really if it wasn't for her this ff wouldn't even exist in the first place, I can't stress enough on how much ily her and how thankful I am to have her supporting me. Anyways enjoy this long chapter cuz ilysm !!

Hwang Hyunjin POV                   26/10 08:00 ᴀᴍ

"What's wrong now?" I asked exasperated landing my eyes on his seated body at the end of the bed, he looked sad and distracted. I don't even know what's going on with him, I thought he would be happy after the breakup so what's up with this attitude.

"Listen I have a heart you know? And at this moment it's not on ease" he exclaimed groaning without looking at me and finding comfort on viewing the floor. He looked disturbed as he was gripping into his hair. I rolled my eyes confused.

"Wait... Minho again?" I asked incredulously hoping for a deny.

"Are you for real?" I went on shouting irritated, now waking up from the bed to restrain my emotions. I wasn't looking at him deciding that ignoring was a great solution to prevent myself from losing it. I scoffed at him then proceeding to sigh. Here we go again. Now he's gonna start again ranting about how bad Minho is because he doesn't give him enough attention and they can't have any more fun while fucking, etc., to finish with "but I still love him". Pathetic. It's been months of Jisung whining about his relationship with Minho, and now I finally thought those days were over. I mean, finish, right? He fucking breaks up with him. I wish. Why he always has this bad habit of complaining about his relationship with Minho every next morning we fuck? It's annoying. I didn't decide to stick with him for this and honestly, I'm pissed. No matter what, I was every time the bitch, the hoe, the second choice, the one they always use to cheat on their boyfriend. I'm fucking sick and tired, Am I not enough?. Does he even think about me? I'm right in front of him! Why it has to be always Minho? Minho there, Minho every fucking where. It makes me gag from how obnoxious it is. Why is he even here? Am I a disposal toy to use only?.

I started dressing up with casual clothes grabbed from the closet without paying attention to him. This situation makes me rethink my choice and honestly, I'm too lazy to face these problems right now. Annoyed I started leading for the kitchen to make something to eat.

He breaks up with him, comes to me to fuck and stay at my house? Is he for real?.

"Hyunjin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" he tried to say sounding guilty

"Again, sorry here, sorry there. You always do this." I said pissed pointing at him with the knife that I was using to cut strawberries. Pancakes, his favorites. I groaned in frustration now leaning the knife on the counter. Fuck.