12

*a few weeks later*

"H-hello?" I answered my phone, as it woke me up.

"Hello, is this Eva?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Eva, this is Bang PD."

I shot straight up in bed. "Uh, hello sir. How can I help you?"

"I never got to talk to you directly about this situation that happened a few months ago."

"Oh no sir, there's no need. I understand why everything happened the way it did."

"I'm glad you understand, but I actually wanted to talk to you about something else."

*Suga's POV*

We were just beginning practice, when Jimin pointed out something.

"Hey, as anyone seen Lin?"

We all looked around and sure enough, our new assistant was no where to be found.

"That's odd. She's always on time."

Manager was looking at his watch. "Lin's replacement is running behind."

"Lin got replaced?"

"Yes. We didn't seem to feel like she was in the right position here. We moved her to something a little less high-maintenance. Her replacement should've-"

The doors opened and we all turned.

"Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was horrible and I stopped to get coffee."

The boys and I looked at each other, and to manager who just smiled and nodded.

"EVA!"

*Eva's POV*

The boys tackled me with hugs and I smiled at them.

"Wha- how did this-"

I cut Tae off.

"Bang PD called me a few days ago. He told me that your new assistant wasn't really working out, and he could tell that no assistant would make you guys as happy as me. We talked through a new contract, one that allows Yoongi and I to be together," I smiled at him, "and I landed two days ago."

The boys cheered, and Yoongi smiled at me.

"Are you back in your old apartment?"

"God no, I'm so grateful for that. He thought it best to have the assistant live by, so I'm in an apartment complex close to here. They pay rent and everything too. It was a great contract."

"She hasn't told you all of it." Sejin spoke.

"There's more?" Namjoon asked.

"As of now, I am BTS's official choreographer."

"Wait, really?"

"I can't avoid dancing forever. I've found my passion for it again. I know that's what they would've wanted. Okay, anyway. I will be in my office if you need me."

A little later, I heard a knock on the door and found Yoongi standing there.

"Surprise." I said with a giant smile.

He rushed forward and kissed me.

"Oppa, wh-"

"You said you would be in here if we needed you. I need you." He pushed me against the wall and began kissing me once more.

"Wait," he pulled away, "Come with me."

He took my hand and sped-walked to his "Genius Lab". He closed and locked the door behind us, throwing me onto the couch, kissing me once again.