2

"So you tripped over your shoes?" Jin asked.

"Yeah," I rubbed the back of my neck, "I didn't have any lights on and I was tired. I just took a wrong step. I'm okay though. Anyway, let's get you guys moving. Lots of practicing to do."

I laid out water bottles for them, cleaned up some of their stuff and headed into my little cubby to do some paperwork. I had to finalize the venues and tour dates, I had to organize schedules, and finish booking flights and hotels.

Of course I didn't forget to get the boys lunch. I had it delivered and I had asked another staff member to bring it to the boys.

I was interrupted with a knock on my door.

I turned to see Jimin standing there with a plate of food.

"Just thought you might be hungry."

I smiled at him. "Thank you Jimin. I'm okay, really."

His face dropped a little and so did my heart. I stood up and took the plate from him. "Just in case I get hungry later."

He smiled once more at me but he didn't go back.

"Noona-"

"Please Jimin. Just call me Eva. We're the same age, no need for formalities."

"Eva, we don't put too much on you, right?"

"What? Of course not. I love my job."

"You were so tired last night that you tripped and hurt yourself. I was just afraid that it was because you were working too hard here."

"Aw, Jimin. I appreciate you caring. I promise you, everything is okay. I just overworked myself. I'll be more careful."

He seemed to cheer up and he said goodbye and went back to the boys.

I sighed and turned back to my work.

"You know it's not good to lie to them." I jumped and turned to see Suga standing in the doorway.

"Do you not remember what happened last time you scared me, Oppa?"

"I could just go tell them what really happened."

"Please don-"

He shushed me. "Why are you keeping it a secret? You were dancing."

"I don't get paid to dance. I shouldn't have been using the space for fun. I should have been doing more of this paperwork." I turned back around but he wasn't finished.

"You choreographed that dance, didn't you?"

Think Eva, think.

I sighed. "Yeah. One dance. They just needed some help so I volunteered to take some of the work off of them. They work hard, you know."

"Why can't the rest of them know? It's not good for us to keep secrets from each other."

"Suga, please."

He sighed. "You know, there's something about you. I can't seem to figure it out yet, but I will."

"Mhm, sure. Now please leave."

****
*Suga's POV*

We were sitting around very early in the morning on set for the music video of Fire. No one had seen Eva, which was weird, because she was always on time.

But then the door swung over to reveal a very chatty Eva. She was carrying two trays of drinks and two bags of food while holding her phone between her ear and shoulder.