Information

This book has mature themes such as:
swearing
violence
gore?
(maybe a lemon if i'm feeling generous--)

Soulmate AU

      In this AU, people get identical tattoos with their soulmate. The soulmates get their tattoos as soon as they turn 18, and have a particular feeling in that general area when they develop (i.e. pain, numbness, warmth, etc.). These feelings are considered omens but it hasn't been proven to mean anything. When you are near (approx. 50-100 feet) your soulmate, that same feeling will start up again. Marks are usually very colorful. They are usually around 6 inches in diameter but some may be bigger. The size of the mark doesn't mean anything but it's considered rare and awe-striking.

  [Name]'s quirk:

     Name of quirk: Guardianship

     What it does: The user's own body keeps them out of harm. It's as though the body possesses a mind of its own and quickly analyzes the situation, providing the user an escape from any life-threatening situations. This quirk helps them dodge attacks, however it cannot dodge anything that is faster than the human body can move. This quirk can determine if the attack is a threat or not, and does not activate if the user is not in any danger of getting harmed. If this quirk with takes too much, the body will shut down and leave the user helpless in a dangerous situation...

     As a fore note, I am going to warn you that this is my first book and may not be as good as most. I am very critical of my work and will definitely take a while to post chapters. I find it hard to write long chapters but I try and make them as long as possible. Forgive me if I make any grammatical or spelling errors. I truly hope you all enjoy it!