Chapter 1: My Only Happy Memory

Hey there. I'm [REDACTED]. Of course you know me as the Trivia Murder Party host. Now you may think of me as a douchebag because I murder innocent dolls and kidnapped Schmitty. You know, that guy. However, I did it for a specific reason. (Look, my parents were just crazy and they raised me to be that way.) I promise I'm not going to hurt him. I'm not even going to kill him. I'm going to confess my feelings to him, because I love him. I'm making sure he's eating and staying hydrated, pinky promise. Before I get to that point, I want to tell you how we met. When I was a kid, my parents would ALWAYS fight. It scared me to death. They neglected me. My siblings bullied me nonstop. My family was not supportive at all. They're all dead now, but even though I hated them it makes me depressed. I have nobody. That's where my crush comes in. I left my parents house when I was about 7 and was running through the forest when I got lost. I was trying to find my way back, tripped on a stump and scraped my knee. I cried for help constantly until someone came up to me. It was Schmitty! He was a Boy Scout at the time so he knew first-aid. He patched up my leg and from that day forward we were the best of friends. I basically grew up with Schmitty. He was even my roommate in college. We have long phone conversations when I get too depressed at night. When did I decide to keep him here? Well I was just casually walking down the street when a silhouette like human was hurting him. I took Schmitty away from him and blew up the scene. (Oopsie daisy!) So, I guess that's all you need to know. I'm going to go check on Schmitty.