Chapter 2: My Confession

When I walked in the room Schmitty was in tears. "What's wrong?" I asked. "WHAT'S WRONG?" he asked in between tears. "LOOK AROUND YOU! LOOK AT ME! YOU HAVE ME ALL TIED UP IN A CHAIR! I HAVE BEEN YOUR ONLY FRIEND FOR YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME? He broke down crying. I slowly approached him feeling guilty. Why did I have to scare him like this just to tell him I loved him? I slowly walked over to him and he started screaming. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I got on my knees and hugged him while happy tears ran down my face. "Schmitty...I don't want to kill you. I don't even want to hurt you. I want to take care of you." "W....what?" "You have treated me better then my own parents. You basically raised me. Look, I know I have you tied up in a chair, but it's not you, it's me. I promise I'm trying to change my ways. I......love you." He started getting misty eyed. "You do?" "Of course I do! You've been the only person in my life who's treated me like I'm supposed to be treated. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Schmitty's face was all red. "Yes. I will, but only if you untie me." I grabbed by trusty scissors and cut him loose. He stretched his legs and all and softly fell into my arms. We locked our starry eyes together. Then, out of nowhere, Schmitty begins passionately kissing me. His tongue feels nice and warm. While we kissed, I remembered all the good times we had. We stopped kissing and looked at each other. "I'm tired." Schmitty said. "Let's go to bed." I nodded and followed him to room 839, the coziest room in the hotel. Schmitty and I were immediately asleep.