💞 Lies and secrets 💞

(( hey guys, I went to read the other chapter, and I seen a lot of mistakes😔. I'm sorry,and this time, I'll read over it like 3 times or more bye my sin baby's hope you enjoy the story🌹💛))     

Tord finally woke up from his deep sleep and seen Tom's door open, he gets up and looks at Tom's room, left and then right, he didn't see Tom, then he looks into the living room, no Tom,

He looks at the clock, see what time it is " oh, shit, it's one in the morning oh, well, I guess I'll just watch a movie and wait till tom comes home " he said still, on the couch, waiting for Tom one. hour passed.

The front door opened and he seen Tom with his hoodie over his head Tom didn't see Tord so he took off his hood and there was a whole bunch of bite marks all over his neck and one bruised eye

Tord was in shock, so he just laid there on the couch, acting like he's asleep but at some point, he had to confront Tom

tord started groaning, and Tom was a little bit worried "tord? " Tord sat up and looked at Tom "tom I know what u did" Tom looks down at the ground, feeling guilty, he knew he shouldn't have done what he did.

"I-im sorry i-i just n-needed to g-get my h-heat out so I wouldn't hurt you" tord was shocked by his words, he almost started to cry because of what he said that he didn't want to hurt him.   For about 2 minutes, all there was was silence....

"I-" Tord quickly hugged Tom before he can even say anything and he started to cry, because Tord never heard him say that he doesn't want to hurt him, because all he's been doing almost his whole life has been hurting him.

Tom hugged him back. The hug lasted for a couple of minutes ((I'm lazy)) "tom....?" Tom looked down at him, trying not to express his feelings "yes tord?"
Tord gripped onto his hoodie
"Are u gay or bi" Tom got out the hug and looked away then he looks back at Tord "i-I'm not for sure if I am" Tord looked at his bruised eye " let's get that I fixed up and you can think about it..." Tord and Tom walk to the bathroom "hehe~ um I have a lot of my scratches on my chest" tord was in shock, and he was a little bit mad, but he got over it he got some peroxide and cotton ball's "well... I guess I'll fix those up to take your shirt off"

Tom did what tord said, so he took his shirt off Tord looks at his chest and there was a lot of scratches he started to blush a lot more to. He bent down and put some peroxide on a cotton ball and wipes off the blood

Tom whimpers a little bit " damn it forgot we have to do laundry today, and I don't have any other clothes" Tord heard him, but he acts like he didn't Tom looks down at Tord and he thinks: will, Tord, let me borrow some of his clothes.

Tord was finally finished cleaning up the blood from his chest
" well, since you don't have any clothes, I'll let you borrow some of my clothes, but they might be tight" Tom nodded and gets up and walks into tord's room Tord, follows him and goes into his closet to pick out some clothes for him, he found the perfect ones and gave them to Tom.

Tom goes back into the bathroom and puts on the clothes, he opens the door and tord was standing in front of the bathroom door " this shirt is too tight, I think I'm just gonna take this off " Tord was blushing and he nodded, Tom went ahead and took off the shirt and he looks at tord " do you think I'm fat?" he needed to say something so he could break the silence.

Tord looks at him up and down then blushes like mad "no I think you're ho--" tord stopped and thought of what he just said he was still blushing like crazy but even more Tom did blush because he thought that Tord hated him Tom started laughing
" you think I'm hot hehe~ you know, we can't be together right you hate me" Tord felt anger for what he just said " maybe I did call you hot! "  Tom felt a little bit guilty, but he really didn't have the words to say that he didn't want to hurt Tord " I'm just telling you that we can't be together, it wouldn't work because you hate me and I hate you!" Tom didn't mean it

"YA I LOVE U TOM SO FORGET ABOUT IT U HATE ME ANY WAYS, I TRY TO BE NICE BUT U GO OFF FUCKING SOMEONE U DON'T KNOW OR LOVE!!" tord burst out crying then he goes into his room and slams the door Tord sits in front of the door, hugging his knees crying.

Tom felt really bad and angry, but he couldn't tell which one he was, more of he really did like tord but he knew it wouldn't work out. All he could feel inside of him was guilt and hate. He thought to himself: all I do is hurt people especially the people I love... Tom sat by the door listening to Tord cry.

Tord got up and jumped out the window and goes into the forest... 
Tom didn't hear Tord crying, so he thought that he might have fell asleep or something, or he calmed down a little bit, he opens the door and didn't see Tord, but he's seen the window open......