Ch. I: Not the right time, not the right place.

Hey guys another story I hope you like it!

Aannndd...
Sorry for any spelling mistake!

"I just told you before... I am not going to be muscled out by an ejaculation" Donna said angrily to her back up girls as they walked back into the party, all dressed up for the night ahead.

"But Donna" Tanya argued "It takes two for tango. They have rights"

"Rights? What have they ever done for their daughter? Huh?"

Listening to their voices reply on the background, Donna took a deep breath to calm herself down and stopped dead in her tracks when she heard movement behind her. But twirling around, she didn't find a thing.

"I must be going crazy" she sighed shaking her head and giving a step forward to follow her friends, who were now way ahead of her "I need a drink"

Laughing at herself, she run her hand through her hair and started walking back. But the sounfd behind her stopped her legs again. And out of the blue, someone grabbed her arm pulling her into the shadows.

Pinned up against the wall, she felt her frozen heart racing against her chest.

"You scared the shit out of me. What are you...?"

The soft delicious feeling of his lips on hers was enough to wash the fear away from her mind and fire up her body in an instant.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to run away. She wanted to slap him. But Sam Carmichael was a weakness she would never get rid off. And no matter how hard she had tried to convince herself of it, she did miss every time his simple touch made the deepest corners of her body squirm, so much, that all the pain he caused her was far not enough to stop her senses from going into overdrive. Twenty one years she had wondered how would it feel to have him in her arms again, to taste his lips, to have him fulfilling her most lustful desires once again. She was yearning to know how would it be if he made her feel like a woman again. And the thought didn't left her mind since the moment she saw him standing in front of her that morning.

Yes. She definitely knew what that island meant to him. To them both. But there were so many things she didn't understand.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Donna responded with all the passion her heart could keep, pulling her body closer to his and shivering at the masterful touch of his hand sliding under her dress.

When he broke apart slowly and stared into her eyes, the flinch of her body and the soft moan that escaped her lips were enough to tell him he had just got the woman of his dreams back straight into his arms.

"...doing?" she finished breathlessly.

He flashed her one of his most seductive smiles, making her go weak at the knees immediately, lovingly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear and leaning closer to her.

"You are... so beautiful"

Donna blushed, looking away, a sincere smile curling up in her lips. Her blood was racing too fast and she couldn't think straight enough to gather an answer. She loved the way his simple words could make her feel so warm. She knew he wanted her. And she could feel the same electrifying wave run through her body she felt that night on the beach. The truth was she wanted him as much. All the time and all the rage haven't been enough to erase him from her skin. And she hated herself for that. Deep inside she knew she was in his hands, and that she would have agreed to whatever he asked just to be in his arms... one more time.

He placed her hand under her chin to meet her gaze and smiled again. But the words "I love you" that he was about to whisper to her ear got stuck between their tongues when she grabbed his shirt to pull him closer and kissed him passionately.