Ch.III I want your everything

"NO!" Donna shouted desperately, jumping on him and clinging onto his back so they both fell to the water, getting immediately buried underneath the chilling sea "No"

"What the hell are you doing, woman?" he demanded harshly, getting his face and upper body out of the water, when he spotted her breathless face surfacing too.

"Don´t leave. Please don´t leave" she pleaded, walking closer to him with the saddest expression in her eyes. The salty sea water quickly slipped down her body, leaving the wet fabric of the shirt firmly stuck to her skin, completely revealing her perfect figure to him.

Oh, my God. She looks so… fucking good… all wet, and with my shirt sticking to that body of hers. How can I ever resist this woman? Sam thought, gulping, and running his eyes down from her firmly prominent breasts to her slim waist and dangerously curvaceous hips, and all the way down her perfectly toned legs. Feeling himself stirring at a fast speed, he took a deep breath and looked up, just to see her soft gentle hands slid around herself and her soft inviting lips, quivering half open.

"Why?" he replied quickly, fighting the urge to kiss her pink gorgeous smile.

She looked down, shaken by his coolness, unaware of the way he was deeply captivated, body and soul, by her beauty.

"You asked me to trust you when you asked me to marry you. Now I´m asking you to trust me"

"This is not about trust Donna. It´s about the truth"

"The truth?" she sighed, running her hand through her wet hair.

He held his breath, watching the sunlight reflect on her golden curls as they rose and cascaded again over her shoulders. Wow. I just… can´t leave her.

"When did you plan to tell me Sophie was our baby?" he finally mumbled, when she looked back at him in request for his answer.

"I don´t know. But I promise you´ll understand me later. I don´t have time now. Sophie is sat on her bed waiting for me to get back. I´m her mother, and she´s getting married, and I…" she stopped, when her voice started faltering and tears clouded her eyes.

"She wants me to give her away. And I want so too"

"I´m sorry, from the very bottom of my heart. But she can´t have that and neither can you"

"Why? Because you don´t want to? And when did you plan to tell me you will be packing me back to New York later? After you fuck me tonight? Tomorrow? You don´t even care how many other women I slept with last night, woman"

"Can you please stop? You´re going to make me cry" she replied, raising her right hand to cover her face from the burning sunlight, as her angst painfully twitched her stomach. She had said otherwise, but the truth was she couldn´t stand the thought of him with another woman than her.

And it wasn´t until then he noticed she was actually wearing his ring already. She wasn´t planning to kick his ass away from her. But he didn´t know tough how honest had she really been and about how many things had she lied. He was convinced Donna Sheridan was the love of his life and he wanted nothing more than share his life with her, but not until he was sure she loved him as much. He wanted her, but he wanted her everything. He wanted her devotion as he was devoted to her.

"Donna, baby, I´m sorry" Sam sighed, walking over to her, who was heading out of the water and nearly reaching the border. She ignored his words, going quicker.

Getting to her, Sam wrapped his arms around Donna. Pissed off, she squealed and tried to pull him away as he tried to stop her and held her tighter. Struggling so, she tripped and fell down to the sand, dragging him with her in a quick fall over the soft chilled sand.