Ch.VI The world is not enough

Last chapter guys!!❤
Hope you enjoyed reading this story...Love ya!😘

"I do." she smiled, looking lovingly into his eyes. "I would marry you a million times."

He smiled back and kissed her softly. She playfully wrapped a leg around his hip and bit on his lower lip.

"I knew you would."

"Did you? How?"

"Because I´m irresistible, aren´t I?" he smirked.

"Oh, stop it." she blushed, knowing the only possible answer was yes, he was the only man she ever wanted. "Don´t mock of the power you have over me."

"Oh I don´t think you want me to stop." He grinned, trailing his kisses down her neck. "At all. You want me to take you and you know it, gorgeous."

"Oh, what I know is that I can´t say no." She moaned softly.

"I love you, Mrs. Carmichael."

"Baby, I love you too, beyond words."

"Are you happy?

"I am invaded by a happiness I can´t describe." She smiled intertwining their fingers together. "But now, I think we have to go back…"

"Go back?" He sighed. "Why? I've waited two whole days to be with you and now we have to part again?"

"I know, believe me I´ve waited too. And we don´t have to part. We´re going back together."

"Then we can consider this our first honeymoon and stay here." He grinned, rolling to lay on top of her. "We don´t part."

"First honeymoon?" she purred, after the soft kisses he placed across her jaw gently. The touch was warm, soft and mesmerizing.

"Yes." He looked up at her. "We can have a second one after we´re legally wed. The good news are we can have sex in both of them."

"And when will that be?" She smiled, popping up on her elbows and trying to change the subject away from anything that included them both lying together and naked.

"If you´re trying to distract me, baby… that view is not helping at all."

"Then turn around, Sam. Get your mind out of your trousers." She kissed his cheek. "And I´m gonna dress."

"Fine." He sighed, rolling to lay next to her and facing his back to Donna. "I thought we were doing great."

Noticing it, she leaned down and kissed him.

"Baby, please. You don´t want Tanya and Rosie tracing us here, right?"

"I don´t mind, you´re my fiancée and I´m allowed to take you to bed."

"Yes, that is very true. I´m all yours and I will be yours forever. Forever."

"Something I want to do right now and you won´t let me."

"Okay, let's make a deal." she smirked crawling over him and kissing him again. "If you take me out for dinner tonight I will be the one taking you to bed later. And you have my word it will be a very, very long night."

His eyes immediately lit up and Donna couldn´t help to giggle.

"Okay, it's a deal."

"Good boy. I just hope you will be a naughty boy later."

Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed a passionate kiss to her lips and rolled on top of her again.

"Sam, let me go-o-o-o-o." She giggled between kisses. "You really live in the gutter."