6

Chapter 6

Niall's POV

After I finished all my classes, I walked to my old Jeep my Mum got me when I graduated highschool. Speaking of my Mum, as I was walking to my car, I get a call from her.

"Hey sweetie. How was ur day?"

"It was okay.." I say thinking about the experience with angie when she kneed me in the groin. "how was yours Mum ?".

"It was great . How would you like to come over for dinner tonight at 6? I am trying out a new recipe. "

"Sounds great I'll be there ! Love you ."

"Love you too Niall ." I then hang up the phone and get into my car.
I have just a 30 minute drive to my moms house so I decide I will make a stop at the gym since it's only 4:30.
I hop out of my car, get my bag out of the trunk, then lock my car. I walked into the gym to see that there was a long line to sign in. I thought about skipping going to the gym today, but i remind myself i haven't been in a while, so i wait in this terribly long line.

"And your name Sir?" I look up from my phone to see the man at the front desk is looking at me. I hadn't realized that i was at the front of the line. Too sucked into my phone.

"Um Niall."

"Last name Horan?"

"Thats me."

"Alright Mr.Horan. Go ahead."
I walked towards the treadmil, deciding to work on my legs. I grabbed my iPod out of my bag, and plugged in my headphones, then started the treadmil. As i am running, the first song that starts to play is "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" by some band that i don't know. I'm pretty sure it's a song one of my lady friends downloaded, but it's pretty catchy, so i start to sing along. I looked over to my left to see my mate Zayn on the treadmil and i saw him giving me a thumbs up, telling me he liked my singing.

Soon enough I feel my legs getting sore and I stop the treadmil and look at the time. It was 5:30.

"Shit! I need to go home and take a shower and get ready to go eat dinner." I thought aloud.

I drove way over the speed limit to get back to Harry and I's apartment to get ready. I took a quick shower, did my hair, put on a pair of jeans and a light blue button up, then slip on a pair of boots . I looked at my watch to see it was 6:15. I decided to give my Mum a call to tell her why I was late.

"Hey Mum, I'm sorry im late I was at the gy-"

"It's ok sweety. I'm still cooking, don't worry about it." My Mum interrupted

"Alright. See you soon." Then I hung up.

As I was driving through her neighborhood, I noticed a ton of kids playing outside and people out jogging. She lives in a very active neighborhood, which is good because she doesn't have anyone to accoumpany her at home.

I parked my car in her driveway and hopped out of the car. I looked around and saw a car parked infront of her mailbox. Maybe she's having one of her friends over as well, I thought.
I walked up the stone steps onto her front porch and rung the doorbell. I heard high-heels clicking as they got louder until the door opened.

"Niall! I missed you love!" my Mum practically screamed as she pulled me into a big, warm hug.

"I missed you too Mum." I said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as I walked into her lovely home. When i walked in, it smelt amazing.

"Gosh, Mum what are you cooking? It smells amazing." I asked.

"Grilled chicken with parasian and tomato sauce." I heard a deep, husky voice say.