2

Chapter 2

Niall's POV

I went to the table that was crowded with college student that were either drunk, high, or making out with someone. I grabbed two beers. One for myself and one for Harry. Then I started to walk in the direction I saw Harry go in, but he was no where to be seen. Probably upstairs hooking up with some random girl, I thought. So I gave up and went to look for a girl to give this drink to, then go fuck her.

I walked like a lost dog for a while, which was weird, normally girls are swarming around me. Then I saw a huge crowd of people in a circle. I walked over to see what all the commotion was about, but then I stopped in my tracks. There was a girl, about two feet infront of me, who was drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a black high-wasted skater skirt and a white crop top with the band KISS on it. Damn. She was gorgeous. She was defintatly a girl I would be taking home tonight ;) .

She was walking torwards me . I felt myself starting to smile. Ew what why am I smiling? I quickly snapped myself out of it and returned to a strait face but still approachable . She was 2 feet away

"Hey I'm-" I started to say, but she walked right past me, then I noticed that She was dragging some blonde girl behind her . The blonde girls shirt was covered in what looked to be beer. As she walked passed me not even noticing me, I started to feel dissapointed why didnt she say hi back ? Why didn't She notice me ? She was so Beautiful . She had a body like an hour glass . Why did she ignore me, no one ignores me . I am Niall Horan damnit and I get what I want . And what I want is her.

Harry's POV

"Oh shit-" and with that she took off trailing behind her brunette friends dragging her by her wrist.

Smooth Harry..

I raced after them to see if I could apologize for spilling my beer on her but she was to quick . She was gone just like that .

As I was about go get another drink, Niall walked up to me.

"Hey what in the hell was all that about ?"

" I Accidentky spilled my beer on that girl ...." I said as I looked to he ground .

"Nice going Harry that girl was hott" Niall laughed.

" Ya no kidding " .

"Expicially her brunette friend damn ." Niall said with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I know. But I'll see ya mate, I'm going to go find this girl." I left before he could say anything else.

I walked by the table of crowded drunks and then to the bathroom next to it. I put my ear up against the door to see if I heard any noise coming from it. I waited about a minute until I finally heard something. it sounded like whoever it was that was in there was saying something like "get it off". It was definitly a feminine voice. But what could she be "getting off"? Beer.

Damn. Why do I want this girl so bad. She's just like all the other hot girls I banged the shit out of. Snap out of it Harry!

I didn't know what else to do but knock on door. After I did, it took a few seconds until

I heard a response. It was her. I knew it. Her soft voice. I heard her slip a swear word as her friend started to drag her away. It was angelic.

"Someone's in here right now. Sorry."

"Um, sorry. I just wanted to apologize." I said, trying to sound respectful.

"Who is this?" Her voice was still sweet and calm.

"The guy who spilled beer on you.." I said as I trailed off. I heard some fidgeting around and some shh's coming from one of the girls. Then, the handle turned slowly and the door opened to her. Her. I dont even know her name. Her bra strap was twisted with the sleeve on her shirt, she must have struggled to put it on fast enough. I looked down at her chest to see the beer stain still visibly there. Damn. She has some big boobs.

"I'm really sorry. I wasn't watching where I was g-" She interrupted me.

"It's fine, really." Her voice was so quiet with all the noise from the party. Yet it seemed like I was only us in the room. Her brunette friend walked out and told the beautiful girl standing in front of me to call her when she's ready to go .

"What's your name?" I asked. I had to know the name I would be screaming when we are in bed.

"Riley." She said as she held her own hand in front of her and looked at her feet.

"What's yours?" She seemed so shy. So I put my finger to her chin and lifted it up so her beautiful brown eyes were staring right into my green ones.

"Harry."

Nialls POV

Ugh I feel so alone at this party I should just sit down and eat some chips . None of these girls appeal to me except that one girl.. I want her . There's something about her that is driving me insane . I feel like an animal . I am off into a daze when I don't notice where I am walking and I bump right into somebody . A girl ? Who is this girl ? Oh shit ! It's the girl I saw earlier ! Act cool Niall .

" I think you better watch Where your going ." I say with a half smirk . Play hard to get and act like a bad boy and girls will be falling at your mercy at least that's what my friend Zayn told me .

"Um maybe you should stay out of my way " she said as she got so close to me . To close she needs to BACK up or she is going to feel .....

"What's your name ." I say to her I interrupt my thoughts.

" A name u don't need to know . " she says with Sass and walks off sashaying her hips . Rude much god . This girl needs to learn some damn manners . But still so fucking Hott there is just that something that makes me want to rip her clothes off , and stay away from her. I dont know what it is but I need to know why she's rude to me. No girls rude to me They are practically begging for me just to give them a second glance. I need to know her name . I need to know her .

**HELLLLLO HERE IS THE 2nd CHAPTER AND IF U ARE NOT LIKING THIS OR IF WHATEVRR TRUST ME IT WILL GET SOOOO MUCH BETTER WE R NEW TO THIS AND HAVE REALLY GOOD THINGS PLANNED :) . SORRY IF TYPOS WE R DOING THIS ON OUR PHONES SO -_- . BUT FAVORITE AND COMMENT PLEASEE GREATLY APPRECIATED THX LOVE U PEOPLE :)

- angie