1: Greetings and Love

Chapter 1: Greetings And Love
Picture above is what Amber wears for first part of chapter

'I cant Believe I just got accepted to the Miss United States Pagent...'

As I gathered all the outfits I thought I would need, I couldn't stop thinking about how much talent is going to be there, and I probably, and , definitely will not win Miss United States.
Though throughout my doubts, I still wanted to go, I craved to get out of this Blasted city, to get out of this place I have to call my home.

Though I lived close to Rhode Island, I decided to stay here, which I really don't know why.

Time skip Cuz am lazy

I hopped on the small crushed plane seat, my new Miss Conneticut dress was squishing up.
Her new outfit:

My stomach started to twirl as we flew higher into the sky, the view from the Windows becoming distant and every small human becoming even smaller than an ant

I held my breath as I tried not to look, as this was my first time on a plane.
I guess it might not have been my first flight, but, if I did have a first one it was probably as a small small small small Small child...
I heard a female chuckle, and as I turned around, I saw a flight attendant standing there with a food basket.
'Exactly what I need right now,' I thought, and grabbed a Bagel.
She smiled and walked off to the other passengers.
My Nausea was through the roof by now, and I looked around,.. 'No one cares we are in a vehicle IN THE SKY?!' I started panicking, my throat closed up and I could feel dust watering into my eyes. As I slowly positioned my arm to close the window, I moved my gaze to the floor and started breathing in and out very slowly and quietly.

'No one noticed.'
I almost died and no one noticed.
.Wow.

I can't wait to Meet the others girls and make at least one friend, I just hope they accept me for being a....

         ...Lesbian...