Chapter 1

Hi there I'm Chloe and this is my story.

My full name is Chloe Jones and if you couldn't tell from my last name I'm captain hooks daughter. I have long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm pretty short, probably about 5'4-5'5 some where in there. I wear green tight pants,brown boots that go to right below my knee, and a brown tight top that is like a corset with small fabric straps that hang off my shoulders.

I'm not hook's only kid. There's my sister Sara Jones. She's is taller than me by an inch or so and has long light brown hair and hazel eyes. She's wears a white cloth baggy shirt, striped pants, brown boots, with a black belt.

Then there's my brother Ashton Jones. He has shaggy sand brown hair and green eyes. He's probably 6'0 - 6'1. He wears a slightly ripped up white shirt, brown paints, black boots, and a red bandana.

Then There's Luke Jones. He has blonde hair that's in a quiff and bright blue eyes. He is like 6'3-6'4. He wears a white and blue striped shirt with the sleeves rolled up, Black pants and brown boots.

Then Calum Jones. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. About 6'0 and wears a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, moron pants, and brown boots.

Then last but not least is Michael Jones. He has red hair and green eyes. About 6'0 and wears a light blue shirt, brown pants and black boots.

So that's my family. We all seem to share personalities with another sibling. So Luke and I are the adventures, Sara and Calum are the goodies and ashton and Michael are the rebels. We have always lived on the Jolly Roger going to all new places. When ever we go somewhere new Luke and I always sneak off the ship to explore even those dads first rule is never leave the ship we do it anyway. Sometimes Michael and Ashton come too but Sara and Calum never come with. There just scared dad will find out. One day we stop somewhere totally new and dad seems to be even more strict about not leaving the boat but that just makes Luke and I want to go out there even more.