Chapter 1, Falling In Love With Annie.

Ty's POV.

There Alex was hanging out with me and Jocelyn. There while Jocelyn and I went to eat at Chili's for,our date, Alex was sadly sitting alone and there we felt so bad. He was driven home by Jocelyn.

Alex's POV.

I felt sadness in my love. My best friends had girlfriends. Mitch and Ashley We're together Quentin and Annie were no longer together. Annie saw me crying in the window, and she came in hugged me. There Annie said: I see you're sad because your crush, and my best friend, fell for Mitch. Alex, I love you. More than my old boyfriend. I know you live with Ty and Jocelyn, and we'll live next Team Crafted too. I know you have connections with KISS, and I have connections with AC/DC. I also tour with KISS.

I was happy, and we moved to the house where the Team Crafted is in the middle. There Ty and Jocelyn drove past, and they were happy that Annie fell for me. There we dated for tonight at Applebee's. There we ate, and we felt our relationship growing and growing alreadeady. Annie said: "Alex. You are so much Better than my ex, Quentin, and I know you love me by my hair color and by cute accent. There after we saw it was January 17th there we were suprised to know that we had the same anniversary as Ty and Jocelyn. There we left together.

Annie's POV.

I loved Alex already. I slept happily. There the next morning I got up, made some pancakes. He got up immediately by the smell. There he said he had 1,000,000 subscribers and he had to do a special, there his name was TheBudderMan. I bet Adam figured out that name. There he played a KISS song on iTunes and he did Every Time I Look At You. There I heard: I'm tryin' to say I'm sorry, didn't mean to break your heart And find you waitin' up by the light of day There's a lot I want to tell you, but I don't know where to start And I don't know what I'd do if you walked away Ooh, baby I tried to make it, I just got lost along the way But every time I look at you, no matter what I'm goin' thru, it's easy to see And every time I hold you, the things I never told you, seem to come easily 'Cause you're everything to me I never really wanted to let you get inside my heart I wanted to believe this would soon be ending I thought it wouldn't matter, if it all just came apart But now I realize I was just pretending Ooh, baby, I know I hurt you, but you can still believe in me It's gonna take a little time to show you, just what you mean to me, oh yeah It seems the more I get to know you, the more I need to make you see You're everything I need, yeah Oho, I need ya, I need ya, I need ya... Ooh, baby, baby, baby, I know I hurt you, but you can still believe in me. You're everything to me, you're everything to me.

After he posted it, then we hugged and ate breakfast. There Ty and Jocelyn came over, and we quickly got ready. There we were done, and Ty and Jocelyn wanted to tell,us that Ahe, Jocelyn has a YouTube. It's called Jocosaurus. There Ty said: "February 16th, there is a Minecon in Florida, and would you want to travel in style with us and Team Crafted in the Team Crafted Private Jet?" There Alex and I said: "Yes. Most definitely." Jocelyn said: We're gong on the 13th. There we went out to eat with Ty and Jocelyn at the mall. That was when we ran into Jordan and Chloe.

Jordan's POV.

There Chloe and I saw Alex, Annie, Ty and Jocelyn. There Ty told me and Alex and Annie are dating now. The Chloe and I were happy for them. There we ate, and then We went to FYE and bought musc. After we left. There Chloe and I were called by Adam and Alesa.

Annie's POV.

(Italics means that they're thinking)
Me and Alex relationship grew stronger and strong every day. We truly loved each other. There we saw it was 10:00. We got ready, and went to sleep.