Chapter 2, Going To Minecon

21 days pass.

Alex's POV.

There today was the day. We're going to travel to Florida for Minecon. There we had our things packed up, and there Adam and Alesa said: "Here's what We're going to do. Minecon is on February 16, and it's 16th and 17th. And on the 18th, we will head to Epcot for the AC/DC and KISS concert". Annie and I went crazy. There we saw that the seat turn into beds at night.

There it was 1:00 Texas tme. The pilot said: "We'll be in Florida at 9:00 tomorrow. So at 9:00 PM., the seats will turn into beds, and you can all sleep." There it we were given nice, warn fried chicken. There we ate and there it was 8:00. The seats turned into beds. There for there at 12:00 midnight. There we woke up at 9:00, and we went to the hotel. There Ty and Jocelyn had a room with us. There An ie really did love me. Imperial Technology the wa 15th, and there, Annie decked to go to a movie date.

Annie's POV.

There Alex and I went t see his favorite Comedy movie, Grown Ups there we bought soda and poop corn. There we laughter at the most really funny part, and the funny parts, and then after it was 3:00. Alex and I took a nap, and we slept until 6:00, and the. It was time to eat dinner with Team Crafted, Jordan and Chloe. There we ate at YardHouse. There we ate there, girls together, and guys together across their girlfriends, it was 9:00. After we done,and we left to go back to the hotel and go to sleep for Minecon toimorrow.

Adam's POV.

There I showered early and got ready. The. Jor woken and showered and got ready. Then after Alesa and Chloe woke up and Alesa showered, and Chloe was waiting. After she got ready, Chloe showered,a DM got ready. We brush our teeth. There we met the guys and theor girlfriends for breakfast. There we ate Ijop, and them we headed to the convention center. There the the fans were siting outside, and once we all,sat down they came in to the Border Patrol different booths.

Annie's POV.

There there were fans that supported me and Alex. They loved us. They thought of a couple name for us. Mitch and Ashley has one, ours is Pannie. There the we talked and with fans. There Alex dd best friend handshakes. There it was 3:00. There we went to the hotel and then we went to the hotel to get some room service, and Ty and Alex burgers, and Jocelyn and I got Pasta. We we watched some movies on FX.

After we went to sleep. There Alex and I was asleep, and so was Alex. Alex undressed me as I was sleeping, there I woke up, where we were sorry we kissed in apology. "Annie I love you." Said Alex to me. There we were ready and met the team and the girlfriend fie breakfast. After went to play Modded Cops N' Robbers. After Minecon was over a 12:00. There we went to the Disney Hotel, and Alex and I did a vlog.

Alex's POV.

There I said: What's up, guys this is Vengelfe and TheBudderMan here wand here we are at the Disney hotels. Here we went to Mincin, and there we will upload our Modded Cops N' Robbers with the fans that were at Minecon. Toimorrow, for the people that will be at Epcot for the AC/DC and KISS concert. Well guys Talk to you later. There that night, Annie and I went to sleep.

There the next day after we got ready. There we met the team in the DisneyWorld Bus. There the driver said: What part of DisneyWorld are you heading to? Adam said: Epcot. There he said: Okay we'll be there in an hour.

Ashley's POV.

I was happy with Mitch, and happy for Alex and Annie. There Mitch and I wanted to talk them. There we moved and sat next to Alex and Annie. There we asked: "Alex, are you happy with Annie?" He said: "Ashley, Yes I am. She completely understands me." Mitch asks: "Annie are you enjoying being with Alex?" "yes I am. I saw him sad, when Ashley fell for you." Jerome and Louise,said: Us Team Crafted will do anything to bring you back together if you ever break up.

Louise's POV.

Alesa, Ashley, Jocelyn and I supported Alex and Annie's relationship. We there at Epcot, and there Paul Stanley and Angus Young saw us. There Paul said: "I see you're all here for the AC/DC and KISS Concert tonight." Yes we are Alesa and Adam told us.

There they let us in and there they had us have cut in the line, since we were big AC/DC and KISS fans. There we ate Chinese food for lunch, then had the Sodas of the World. There we checked out the England part of Epcot. There we saw that the sun was setting. There we knew that the AC/DC and KISS Concert was at 6:00 PM. There it was 5:00. There we headed over to the Concert area.

Annie's POV.

We first heard AC/DC. There Alex pretended to do Angus Young's guitar playing. There We saw a fan. There he hugged us. There he was with a former star. There Alex saw that it was Alexa and Nick. There it was the KISS Concert. There me, Nick, Alexa, and Alex sang the songs with Paul Stanley. Thereafter it was 8:00, and ack decided to eat Italian food with us and get dessert.

Alexa's POV.

There as Nick and I were sitting across Alex and Annie, we said: Do you have a two story house, we want to move to Califormia with you guys. There Annie said: "We have a three story house. Live with us. We live next to Team Crafted too.

There the guys gave the girls tracking apps in case they get kidnapped. They us girl hugged our boyfriends. There the guys got Alex's favorite lasagna. There the headed back to the Disney hotels, and the next day, Nick and I got on the pane back to Huntngton, New York.

Nick's POV.

There Alexa and I completely packed our things, and there we got on a plane to Texas. There we landed and we saw Alex and Annie, and everyone else. There we got,on the Team Crafted Private Jet. The airport people put our big bags in there. We sat with Alex and Annie. There we got there at 4:00, and Alex and Annie took our thungs to their Van, and we followed Team Crafted. And we went it to Alex and Annie's house. I think me and Alexa's relationship will grow with our best friends Alex, Annie, Ty and Jocelyn. Alexa and I were happy to live with Alex and Annie.