Chp.1

Growing up my parents would always tell me bed time stories. They would tell me about crazy adventures, the knight that has to battle the dragon to save the princess. But the stories that they said that I loves the most were the ones that involved the supernatural. Vampires, Wherewolves, Wendigos you name it. They would me the dangers of the Wendigo, the power and ruthlessness of the Kanima, the agony that Vampires had to go through during blood lust. But the story that I would constantly ask them to tell me over and over again was the story of the Wherewolf. They were my favorite bed stories because they would often have a person that was either a loner or who was bullied. But then one day they get bit by an Alpha that was on the verge of insanity. I guess from a different persons perspective they would think that these stories weren't appropriate. Especially for a little kid. But I was never truly able to fall asleep unless my parents told me a story about the supernatural. But as I got older I learned that if you constantly talk and ramble about things like the supernatural people will think you're crazy. They constantly tell you that it's all nonsense and that it doesn't exists. But let me tell you this, the supernatural is in fact very real. My name is Fang Lycan and this is the story of how I became a WhereWolf.