Broken Parts {Chapter 6}

Elena's POV

Zayn's been gone the whole night. I'm worried. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I'm still extremely upset with him but, I don't know what to do. I've been up all night, it's 4:43 AM. Why isn't he here yet?

I turned the TV on, Full House was on. I would watch this show with Adam all the time. I took my phone out and scrolled through my Instagram. I've got a request from _Tyler93. I smiled, accepting his request.

I went to my messages and clicked on Zayn's contact. Should I text him? I'm not sure how this will turn out but, I'll do it.

'Hey, are you okay? It's really late, I'm worried.' I thought about it one last time and sent it.

After a few minutes of checking my phone to see if I got a text message, I became really impatient.

My mouth suddenly became dry and I walked into the kitchen to grab some water. As I was walking towards the counter, I slipped on something, causing me to fall on my back and land on my arm. "Ow!" I yelled in excruciating pain.

Now, I may be wrong, but I'm sure I heard a crack. I slowly got up and noticed that my arm was killing me. With the hand that wasn't hurting I texted Zayn again.

'When you come back, I might need a ride to the hospital...' I sent.

I sat on my bed, I couldn't move my arm. It hurt. "Ouch!" I winced. I hope I didn't break anything.

A few minutes after, I heard the door open. Zayn rushes in to the room. "Elena! What happened, why do you need to go to the hospital? Are you alright?!" He asks. Breathe.

"I'm fine, I think I may have broken a bone." I say, holding my arm.

Zayn takes a look at it. "It's starting to swell up, come on." He says.

I reach for my bag but Zayn takes it instead. "I've got it love, let's go."

Once we got into the car, Zayn asks a bunch of questions.

"How did it happen?!"

"I slipped on a can. I think it was my hairspray." I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"You made me run over to the dorm, you know that? How can you leave someone a message like that? I was fucking worried, Elena!" He temper starts to rise. He runs his hands through his messy quiff.

"You were worried about me, huh?" I smirked. I thought he 'didn't worry about me'. I knew he was bullshitting.

"Shut up, Elena. I'm serious! I literally ran over to you." He says. Alright, how many times are you going to tell me?

"Where were you anyway?" I question.

"Don't worry about it." He says, flatly. His entire mood changed from pissed off to... I don't even know.

"Zayn." I groan. He's so complicated.

He sighs. Yes! He's giving in. "Stacy's? Sarah's? No, wait, Stella's." He corrected himself.

I look at him with a face of disgust. Zayn groans. "Don't look at me like that. This is why I didn't want to tell you." He chuckles, looking at me and then back over to the road.

"You're so gross. Sorry I asked." I think I was going to throw up. Literally.

Once we got the the hospital, I was taken to the emergency room and the doctor took a took at my arm. They took an X-Ray of it, I hope it's nothing serious.