28

KendallJenner POV

After seeing the pictures emerge online I decided to approach Bella and ask what's going on, something she didn't do when the rumours surfaced that I had cheated. But when I walked through the door she told me she was leaving me.
Left crying on our kitchen floor as she packed a bag and left I stayed there for hours. Everything I had given to this relationship was just pointless, I was so focused on us that I couldn't see what she was doing without me. Apparently she was doing other people.

I awoke to Harry crouched over me looking concerned. Me and Harry has grown close the last few months as we were like the same person so it was too easy to get along. However we did decide to keep our friendship private because of how the public reacted when we met the first time.
"What's going on" I asked slightly disoriented as I am on the floor.
"Are you okay?" He looks around my apartment.
It looks like Bella left the door unlocked and I cried myself to sleep on the floor of my kitchen. I must looked a mess for him to look this concerned. Then it all hits me Bella left me. I start cry again like never before clutching at my chest I curl up small on the floor, Harry doesn't say anything more he picks me up and puts me on the sofa. He disappears for a second to return with a blanket. Getting on the sofa himself he cuddles into me and wraps the blanket round us.
"Let it out love" he soothes me.